[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Were you ever bullied? Did you ever bully or knew a bullying
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 7
File: 1458334066455.png (679 KB, 600x755) Image search: [Google]
1458334066455.png
679 KB, 600x755
Were you ever bullied? Did you ever bully or knew a bullying victim? FATE no not fate wait
>>
I got bullied quite a bit in elementary school. I learned how to fight a little bit though. Not so much in high school cause I knew my place and I was careful not to bother anyone.
>>
I was bullied pretty much every single day from elementary school all the way through to highschool
it left me emotionally dead and fueled my hatred for women and normies in general
I didn't even do anything that warranted it
>>
File: 1421474785829.jpg (14 KB, 250x300) Image search: [Google]
1421474785829.jpg
14 KB, 250x300
I was bullied in middle school and the mixture of that my dad being hard on me on grades and bedbug infested house made me a edgy manlet who muature into a passive easygoing manlet whos a black belt in TKD

Basicly i have to thank that bully and those events because it made me /fit/ as fuc
>>
>>29983842
I dropped out of high school because of bullying

been a neet ever since
>>
i was never bullied. i did bully a few people in the early years of high school and late years of elementary
>>
>>29984234
same as this anon.

fucked with kids a lot in highschool. i got to be in the cool group because me and my friends started getting fucked up before everyone else.

it's pretty fucked up but bullying is kind of a power trip isn't it? it usually happens against someone who isn't backed up. mob mentality means that those in the mob all have infinitely more power than the outsider. takes all risk out of being a dick.

i don't feel bad. most of the kids we fucked with were assholes.
>>
File: 1466846708141.jpg (25 KB, 395x428) Image search: [Google]
1466846708141.jpg
25 KB, 395x428
5th grade. That was when my life took a nose dive.

I had a small group of friends at another school I went to. We would all talk about the latest Spongebob episode, read the new Game Informer that someome brought, or just play in the playground.

I got kicked out in the 4th grade because my grades sucked so bad. I remember I would try to finish my work as fast as I could because I couldn't umderstand it and I wanted to be done with it. Anyway, I was sent to a 90% Mexican school and it fucked me up going foward. the first month of being there, everybody thought I was white because I had a light skinned complexion compared to their brown/reddish complexion.

They would all purposefully talk to me in Spanish because I didn't understand what they were saying. They would all sit with me in the lunch room and steal some of my food and punch me for no real reason.

One time two guys came up to me at the sandbox, lifted me, held me in place and another kid came up and punched me in the stomach and slapped me across the face twice as he said "You're a bitch and you're stupid". I'm still kind of amazed that he knew English at all.

After 5th grade, everything simmered down but I became invisible to everyone because I never wanted to make a friend again. I didn't make a friend again until Freshman year of high school.

tl;dr, even your own kind can turn on you.
>>
>>29983842
yeah in 8th grade, but I joined the football team in 9th grade and that put an end to it
>>
File: you have a problem.png (340 KB, 596x650) Image search: [Google]
you have a problem.png
340 KB, 596x650
if you were bullied in highschool than im sorry to inform you. you have a problem

and i am here to help

>>
>>29983842
Yeah know I'm amazed that I was almost never bullied throughout all of grade school. I mean I was totally asking for it.

For one I was a huge asshole. I did a lot of stuff that people say on 4chan in real life. I had all sorts of shticks. One was the xbox live style stuff (never played xbox) calling people hard scoping faggots and telling them I came on their mother's face.

There are really only two ties I got bulled one was in the first few grades of elementary I got the sort of 'emotional' bullying you can generally suspect an autistic nerd would get. But that was only from one or two people and didn't last past third grade.

The other one was a single instance of getting 'beat up.' I use the ' ' because it was a very soft core 'beating.' There was this one Hispanic guy who I said I fucked his mother and he took offence to this so one day in gym when we went to a local park and the teachers where far away he pushed me over a few times and hit me rather lightly. The actually 'beating' for lack of a better word didn't heart but what did was that all my friends (not that an autistic nerd had many) just stood by and didn't do shit to stop him. I don't even mean physically get involved they didn't even tell him to stop. Some of the girls that where watching did tell him to stop and he did eventually. I didn't stop telling him that I fucked his mother. That was grade 9. I hope I bump into him one day so can goat him into beating me and so I can sue him. Lawfare is the best revenge.
>>
File: 1468115277851.png (179 KB, 1066x714) Image search: [Google]
1468115277851.png
179 KB, 1066x714
>>29983842
I was mildly bullied and mildly bullied others in elementary school. Don't like to think about it. It's like some parts of my childhood were on automode especially when I was part of groups.

I still bully people online though.
>>
>>29984305
>i don't feel bad. most of the kids we fucked with were assholes.

This.

Also, bullying was playful most of the time, but the faggots didn't realized we were bullying them ironically and ruined everything with their butthurt.
>>
>>29984305
>most of the kids we fucked with were assholes
What, because they swore at you, or insulted you or tried to fight you, when you bullied them? Such jerks.
>>
File: mietzekotze.jpg (143 KB, 640x582) Image search: [Google]
mietzekotze.jpg
143 KB, 640x582
In my highschool, we had these sqaure, iron trash cans all around the school's outside. one day some 5th grader got dunked head first into one by a 10th grader and got stuck that way. that happened during class, so no one witnessed it and knew he stuck inside there until the nex lunch break (which took 1 1/2hrs until then)... he stuck upside down in this tight trash can a fucking 1 and 1/2 hour!

his blood rushed to his head and because of that, the stress and the claustrophobia he bared with, in this tight spot he lost conciousness some time before they found him and he had to be brought to the hospital.
>>
>>29984641
Did the 10th grader get told off a bit and then nothing else was ever done about it?
>>
>>29984641
He must have been fucking retarded to get stuck there.
>>
All the time in high school. Think it's probably why I try and block out so much around me now. If I had better memory and had to relive that experience I'd probably have killed myself by now tbqhwyfamalam
>>
>>29984702
not really, these things are like 40cm width and he got literally dunked in there as it seemed, his shoulders and all stuck. dunked over the elbows-deep inside, he could only waggle the lower arms around at best in this position.

sounds like a cartoon picture, but they had to pull him out by force, no way he could free himself out of tehre on his own.

>>29984693
not sure abou that, but concidering my old school, he most likely got a trial with the kid's parents... so he probably got some punishment by the youth-law... but they did not gave any names for protecting all parties involved n stuff, so I'm not 100% sure
>>
>>29983842
I got bullied a lot in elementary/middle school. I probably deserved it for being so fucking ugly.
>>
>>29984920
How? Did you choose to be physically ugly?

Did you overeat and rub bacon grease on your face?
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.