[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I HAVE A FUCKING EAR INFECTION
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: 1465721778946.jpg (15 KB, 320x320) Image search: [Google]
1465721778946.jpg
15 KB, 320x320
I HAVE A FUCKING EAR INFECTION
>>
>>29983766
They're pretty common. And yeah, they hurt like hell. Take a lot of ibuprofen. Dont exceed 1g paracetamol, it doesn't cure pain much more after that but it does destroy your body.

Avoid coffee, try and drink your food because I imagine chewing and swallowing hurt a lot.

GLHF, dont go to school/work.
>>
>>29983766
Try putting alcohol in your ears after a shower. Also, only put q-tips about the length of the actual cotton tip into your ear.

Keep water out of your ears, and if you wear headphones make sure you get some air on you rears and keep them dry. No ear buds bud.
>>
I had an ear infection when i was young that was so bad i lost some hearing in my right year.
>>
>>29983766
I had a very bad ear infection in my right ear. It hurt so bad I cried. I hope you'll be OK, OP.
>>
>>29983766
I have one right now too. Can't hear shit out of my left ear and it feels constantly pressurized (like it needs to pop or like I'm on a plane)

PROTIP: Guaifenesin is the shit
>>
Good luck OP. That time I had one when I was 12 was legit the worst pain I had in my life.
>>
Brobot you need to go to the doctor,
If left untreated you may perforate your eardrum.
You likely need antibiotics
Avoid flying or rapid changes in altitude
>>
>>29983766
i got painfull lumps in my earlobes.
they are big and hurt . i wanna try a needle but im scared of ouwies
>>
>>29986445
I used to have that, probably a pimple. I had it for a very long time but it's gone now.
>>
>>29983766
Oh shit, that hurts like fucking hell. I had one when I was little and was legit crying from the pain. If you haven't, go to a doctor, fast. Hope you'll be fine, OP.
>>
>>29985703
I treated mine right away when i was 13, and I still ended up with a scarred ear drum which causes me excruciating pain and semi-paralysis when I get non-salt water in in.

It's fucking brutal.
>>
OP, dr., nooowwwwww!! I'm just getting over one, my dr. prescribed me Ciprodex drops and the pain was gone in two days.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.