[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I want a cute girl to take to me and be nice to me and sit on
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
File: 1467956129579.png (451 KB, 332x504) Image search: [Google]
1467956129579.png
451 KB, 332x504
I want a cute girl to take to me and be nice to me and sit on my face and not cheat on me but I know I'm not good enough and never will be.
>>
that's not even asking alot and has been achieved by the most miserable of people
>tfw you never watched jimmy proton
>>
nobody wants you op

sorry bud
>>
>>29983560
>I want a cute girl
Ok, cool. Who doesn't?
>to take to me
Alright.
>and be nice to me
Pretty realteable.
>and sit on my face
Wtf anon? Why would you share that?
>and not cheat on me
Again perfectly normal.

Why would you include the face sitting in your list of desires in a partner? Is it that important to you? Why not just make a more or less normal list? I bet the reasons for that are directly connected to the reasons you ain't got no girl like that.
>>
>>29983797
I just want to make someone feel good anon
>>
>>29983560
You do realise memes aside that is all entirely possible right? Most women will just break up with you instead of cheat on you, if they don't like you its less hassle to break up and then fuck someone else.
>>
>>29984017
why do you think that?
lot of girls i know will just fuck whatever, and put themselves in situations to have a guy that isnt her boyfriend pretty much just sitting there begging for sex
>>
>>29984044
Well I'v been with my girlfriend with two years and none of that shit has happened to me. We've been happy and live together with no need to cheat on each other. Also she sits on my face if I ask he too, sex isn't that big a deal when you've been together a long time, I do anything she asks me too and vice versa. Stop letting /r9k/ poison your mind decent women exist.
>>
>>29984090
i was with this one girl for a year and she cheated on me
had girls leave their boyfriend to get with me they didnt wait to break up first if i just wanted to fool around and keep it a secret they probably would of been fine with it
>>
>>29984127
im not saying i banged that girl before she left him but i could of, and it was totally fucked up. she made him drive her over to pick me up and take us out places while her and i went off on our own, then staring at me in the review mirror dropping us off. he was way bigger than me too, could of kicked the shit out of me if he wanted to.
i mean its one of those things that made me realize i was kind of a piece of shit and change but just because i change doesn't mean people around me are going to suddenly wake up and act differently.
>>
>>29983797
>Why would you include the face sitting in your list of desires in a partner?
Not him, but it's just to signal an attitude I guess. A lot of robots just want intimacy and to feel appreciated at this point, and would just want to be nice to her. Not a real obsession over this in particular. And it would stop being weird after a little while surely.
>>
>>29983560
Go back to tumblr, beta loser
>>
>>29984299
It ain't even weird.
But why is this so crucial he'll include it in his list of otherwise absolutely basic stuff? Why the detail? That's the weird part. What's that fixiation about? Why not just state she should be intimate with him in this otherwise perfectly normal list?
>>
>>29983991
No, you want to feel good. Otherwise you'd state you want to do her favorite things. This list is about you and you have a thing for face sitting. That's why you include it in your list.
>>
>>29984411
Well, I really hope he wouldn't present his list like that anywhere else than on 4chan, and it was probably a bit of a joke too. He wouldn't specifically ask for a girl that will sit on his face, hopefully.

A lot of us have performance anxiety you know. We'd rather eat a girl out.

Maybe OP likes to feel a little bit used and degraded too.
>>
>>29984481
Face sitting is nice and all. I ain't adressing the act itself.
It's just strange to include it into a otherwise perfectly standard normie tier list of expectations of a partner.
>>
i want that too but ive hated myself since childhood
>>
>>29983797

> Wtf anon? Why would you share that?
what's so special about having a girl sit on your face? it's just another sex position - one with tons less neck ache!
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.