[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
http://www.breitbart.com/london/201 6/07/06/eritrean-communi
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2
File: 1468605786009.jpg (19 KB, 429x420) Image search: [Google]
1468605786009.jpg
19 KB, 429x420
http://www.breitbart.com/london/2016/07/06/eritrean-community-service-sex-attack/

>Professor Monika Frommel said that the assault was nothing to do with the Eritrean's culture and instead blamed Germany for the brutal attack. The criminologist said that "lack of prospects, lack of recognition and lack of access to sex" drives migrants to sexually assault women. To counter this, she argues, the country must improve opportunities for young migrant men.

Why haven't you moved to Germany yet, anon?
>>
BECAUSE WE'RE FUCKING CIS WHITE MALES.
We don't count as "migrants", we're too privileged.
We're the ones who are gonna have to get laid less to give those poor barbarians a chance.
Jokes on them though, we don't get laid at all HAH!
>>
File: Infuriated.jpg (26 KB, 367x412) Image search: [Google]
Infuriated.jpg
26 KB, 367x412
>>29983287
The criminologist said that "lack of prospects, lack of recognition and lack of access to sex" drives migrants to sexually assault women.
>Lack of access to sex drives migrants to sexually assault women

The same thing for us but when we rape we're called entitled. When can we expect to have sexual welfare with prostitutes given out like food stamps?
>>
>>29983443
just put some shoe polish on your face man its not hard
>>
>Lack of access to sex drives migrants to sexually assault women

Lack of access to sex drives Robots to start an uprising.

Where's the cause to improve opportunities for robots?
>>
Once again, so happy to not be a white, black, shitskin, religious or jewish person in this era of shitstormfronting.
>>
>>29983570
There's no cause.
We're too civilized.
I wish I was born a brown savage desu.
At least people would show us compassion.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.