[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
who here true /lawfulgood/? >inb4 I do good things sometimes
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 8
File: 1388635114875.jpg (89 KB, 640x485) Image search: [Google]
1388635114875.jpg
89 KB, 640x485
who here true /lawfulgood/?

>inb4 I do good things sometimes xD
>inb4 I'm a nice person
>inb4 I only lie for small things
>inb4 addictions of any kind

Druggies, mentally disabled, the poor, the rich, liars, murderers, thieves, saints, geniuses, soldiers, sluts, scientists, teachers, racecar drivers, firefighters, architects, astronauts, atheists, muslims, jews, whites, blacks, azns, abos, you.

I want to save them, robots. All of them.
>>
I always get neutral good. Helping people can be nice sometimes, but I'm sure as shit not letting anyone else help me.
>>
>tfw I'm always nice to others out of empathy but can't make myself genuinely care about them at all
>>
>>29983358
>tfw no empathy but I sympathize with almost everyone
we're all victims in some way
everything could have been different
>>
>>29983221
I'm a drug addict but besides that I do good
>>
File: 1280px-Gadsden_flag.svg.png (121 KB, 1280x853) Image search: [Google]
1280px-Gadsden_flag.svg.png
121 KB, 1280x853
>>29983221
Lawful Good people are authoritarian statist scum

Greater good fags must be destroyed
>>
Only a real psycho would believe they're lawful good. It's a heroes complex mixed with delusions of grandeur. Sorry mate, you're on the crazy train.
>>
I would say that I'm chaotic good. I just want to eliminate all bad people from the world. Murderers, corrupt politicians and officers, criminals that have a negative effect on other people's lives. I want them all gone for good. Ends justify the means.
>>
>>29983537

>delusions of grandeur

move on, 16 year old chaotic evil
>>
>>29983221
>Not being entirely selfish and placing the individual over society every time

The world would be better if everyone was a socially liberal/fiscally conservative master race that only made rational decisions based on their own self-interest.
>>
File: images.jpg (6 KB, 184x274) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
6 KB, 184x274
>>29983221
>having a naive velleity makes you righteous

Okay friend
>>
>>29983592

>>29983592

>Someone doesn't agree with me! Time to retreat into my safety bubble.

Delusions confirmed.
>>
>>29983221
shitty color editing in your pic, OP. don't post that shit ever again.
>>
File: adjusts_glasses.png (28 KB, 500x300) Image search: [Google]
adjusts_glasses.png
28 KB, 500x300
>>29983597

*tips fedora originally*
>>
File: 1351459148979.jpg (10 KB, 217x208) Image search: [Google]
1351459148979.jpg
10 KB, 217x208
>>29983610

>he got me, time to project and shitpost!

go away, the adults are talking
>>
I've ignored the kid and the old dude in the wheelchair asking for money in the train far too many times to consider myself lawful good.

Guess I'm lawful neutral.
>>
>>29983605

>using big words makes your ideology wrong, heh looks like I got him, time to go shitpost in a trap thread
>>
>>29983670

>Help, I'm being challenged and need a distraction so that people don't see how weak my arguments are. I know, I'll throw a smoke pellet in the form of a few insults, surely that will keep them at bay!!!

Regardless of your logic, it doesn't matter because you don't even go outside. You're not part of society so why do you believe you deserve to feel some sort of empathetic love towards it?

It's a safety mechanism for you. You want to feel appreciation towards everything else to show that you're strong and that the love which you're clearly missing out on in your life does not invalidate you as a person. Hate to break it to you but it's a very basic response.
>>
>>29983744

>Help, I'm being challenged
>being challenged
>by projections

no

It's okay anon, not everyone has to be like you. It's okay for people to think differently from you.
>>
>>29983221
Chaotic neutral is better.
>>
>>29983793

>It's OK for people to think differently from you
>move on, 16 year old chaotic evil

Lmao. This is too easy.
>>
File: 1355015063686.png (3 KB, 196x171) Image search: [Google]
1355015063686.png
3 KB, 196x171
>>29983855

I never said being a 16-year-old chaotic evil is wrong, anon. Nor did I pathetically project in a intro-to-psych-tier attempt to deconstruct your ideology/psyche. Try to pay attention next time.
>>
>>29983814

I guess it makes the most sense to be neutral in such a large and arguably doomed society, but it also feels like cowardice.
>>
>>29983902

>I infer things but I don't directly say them because I'm a coward.
>>
File: 1358099333329.jpg (18 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
1358099333329.jpg
18 KB, 300x300
>>29983949

>confusing "infer" and "imply"

At this point you're just entertaining me, anon. Try to keep in that mind as you make your next post. Go on.
>>
>>29983978

>Not knowing the difference between infer and imply

I think the true teenybopper has been found
>>
I always get Neutral Neutral no matter what i do. I guess im really a free spirit or i just dont give a fuck.
>>
>>29983998

Your post, written in first person, is obviously meant to be a stab at me and an attempt at mockery. If I did anything, I 'implied' but did not directly say. You are the one who 'inferred', as I did not directly say being a 16-year old chaotic evil is wrong (nor did I say this indirectly, I only /implied/ chaotic evil has no place in a thread about lawful good, but that's beside the point).

Here are the definitions of infer and imply for your further research. Notice the difference in their definitions, anon:

in-fer
deduce or conclude (information) from evidence and reasoning rather than from explicit statements.

im-ply
verb
strongly suggest the truth or existence of (something not expressly stated).

It's sad that I have to explain this to you, but keep on trying. Keep the definitions of imply and infer in mind as you make your next post.
>>
>>29984072

I guess we know why you call yourself a robot. You get stuck in a recursive loop and crash. Your logic is non-existent.
>>
>>29984103

Now anon, I know you can do better than that. Go on, give it another shot.
>>
>>29984004

When you say you don't give a fuck, does that mean you wouldn't help someone who is on fire, or give food to a starving person assuming you were in a perfect position to?
>>
>>29984120

Nah, this is getting boring and I'm bumping a dead thread. You clearly can't see how you saying

>move on, 16 year old chaotic evil

doesn't infer that you're some sort of judgemental guy who can't handle criticism. Or maybe you can and you're a troll. Either way, based on your reaction and obvious tell that you're squirming due to you throwing insults, it's clear that you're not really lawful good.

So, yeah. That's that. My closing suggestion would be to actually read your D&D handbook this time for a proper definition.

Your reaction when reading this criticism further shows you're not lawful good. Gotcha.
>>
>>29984132
I would depending on my mood. Pretty much everything i does goes like that. I can give 100 dollars to a hobo because i felt like it and then never help anyone after it.

However im trying to become a better person lately, so i might help. And i dont like cowardice so i think id always help someome being assaulted.

So at the end im just an everyman.
>>
>>29984178

You still don't understand the difference between infer and imply? This is...embarrassing, anon.

I can tell the rest of your post isn't worth reading, let alone responding to. If your best attempt at handling people that disagree with you is anger and projections, I hope you find a way to deal with it. Go in peace.

By the way, telling someone who clearly has nothing but in the way of contributions but assumptions to leave early on isn't a bad thing, anon.
>>
>>29984210

It seems like you have a working moral compass and you say you're trying to be a better person, so I don't think you're truly neutral. At the very least you'd be neutral good.
>>
>>29984255
But i also do evil deeds. I think i just dont care. Im interested in being strong. Recently i considered that being a good person and protecting others was stronger than being evil, and because of that now ill try to change.
>>
>>29984307

It seems more like chaotic neutral then. An overbearing interest in the self combined with knowing the difference between right and wrong. You can't possibly be neutral, and more likely than not you tend towards chaotic.
>>
>>29984395
Oh, i see. Then the fucking internet test was wrong.

Thanks for that.
>>
>>29984418

That doesn't mean you should stop trying to do good deeds.

Alignments aren't predetermined, you can change them depending on what best fits how you see the world. After doing good deeds and becoming "better", you may come to hate evil and your past self. It happens.
>>
>>29983533
Oh look, another retard Randroid Libertarian who has deregulated his brain.
>>
>>29983221
Nah, Lawful Neutral master race
>>
>>29984572

All the neutral things always kind of blended together for me. Like, why call yourself lawful if you're ultimately neutral. Lawful and Chaotic Neutral are pointless distinctions to make.
>>
>>29983221
"You can only help people who want to be helped" is used as an excuse by people who don't actually care. In reality it just means you failed to win the person's trust.
>>
>>29983221
I want to exterminate all niggers and protect the white race.
Am I lawful good?
>>
>>29984648
Neutral means one is not shifted towards good or bad things. Lawful or Chaotic distinguish those who always follow their moral codex and those who are impulsive.
>>
>>29984307
Admirable as fuck. But watch out to make sure you aren't only good to your "homies" and evil to everyone else.
>>
>>29983221
>posting that picture

>Wildlife authorities took action in May to take away the tigers. Subsequent raids unveiled 40 bodies of tigers cubs in freezers, as well as organs and parts of adult animals. Thousands of amulets and talismans made of tiger parts were also seized.
>>
the thing about being lawful good is that all other alignments have the motivation to destroy you

other alignments result in people merely wishing you would shut the hell up, or people wanting to emulate you, exploit you, dismiss you outright, or submit to you

but nothing fosters sheer, dedicated bloodlust like the sight of an actual lawful good, from the likes of normies, elites, and robots alike
>>
>>29984839
This. Lawful good basically means moralfag, and no one likes moralfags.
>>
File: worgentipshat.png (82 KB, 238x212) Image search: [Google]
worgentipshat.png
82 KB, 238x212
>>29984690
You are lawful evil at best
>>
>>29984839

But being true lawful good means doing the best for everyone, whether they like it or not.

Whether YOU like it or not.

:^)
>>
>>29983221
I usually test neutral good but I doubt that's really the case
I'm probably closer to true neutral
>>
>>29983221
Dude fuck that, chaotic neutral all the way.
Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.