[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Am I bipolar or retarded or something?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: 1460703913489.jpg (116 KB, 940x627) Image search: [Google]
1460703913489.jpg
116 KB, 940x627
So I'm about to get fired from my wagecuck retail job, no more wagecuck threads for me.

I worked here 2 months and I only know realize I wasn't alive during any of it, I had completely shut down in order to stick to the routine.
Then I finally had a 2 days off in a row and I went ape shit. It's like all my energy came back at once. I've been awake for 3 days, mostly masturbating and edging the entire time. I called out the last two days, just said I was "sick" (which in a sense is true)
I think if I stay up anymore I might literally die so I think I probably should call out again tomorrow. But I'm at the point where I can't lie very well anymore, so I think I might just no-call/no-show. I actually think I only called out 1 of the 2 days I missed, and no-called the other day, I can't remember. I don't know how I'm supposed to go back to that place now. I can't believe I did it for 2 months, it was like I was a different person.

The weirdest part about all of it is that I barely have enough money for next month's rent and then have nothing, and have no other job lined up at all. At the moment this seems trivial.

How do people do the same routine for decades?

So yeah. I kind of think I'm just retarded because the decisions I make are extremely dumb. On the other hand it's all seems to be out of my control.
>>
>>29983015
You might want to go to a doctor's office and ask a doctor or visit a psychologist.
>>
>>29983015
You're too good for work, anon. You're free now, you don't have to go back to the bad place.
>>
>>29983116

Well maybe I've transcended work but I haven't transcended hunger or cold yet!

Did I come off as arrogant or something? If so I really didn't mean to. I don't think I'm too good. If anything I deeply admire those who can do what I can't seem to do, that is,consistently exist.
>>
>>29983173
Try slaughtering a goat at a petting zoo or trapping a deer. If you can do that you good to go!
>>
>>29983232

Was it the exclamation point?
Too much?
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.