[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
let me share the story of how i knew my parents were pieces of
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1
File: 1467761554153.jpg (42 KB, 720x720) Image search: [Google]
1467761554153.jpg
42 KB, 720x720
let me share the story of how i knew my parents were pieces of shit narcissists. and i welcome other robots to join in with their own stories.
>be me
>14
>move around alot so not alot of local friends
>best friend in the world is my brother
>brother is 5 years older than me but still a bro to me at all times.
>we hang out every day, shows me hockey moves, shows me how to dunk a baseketball, shows me awesome dragon ball z art
>never depressed despite having zero friends except bro
>one day asks me to have his original gameboy and pokemon blue
>can't believe it, didn't even think best gift ever
>next day walk in on his dead body
>hanged himself
>deeply depressed
>life is fucked
>parents say shit like "we never saw it coming"
>any normal human could have seen it coming they're just fucked
>deal with years of depression and anxiety
>parents pull the same shit where instead of helping just talk shit about me being a shitty kid and wish i would smarten up.
>18 move out to avoid the hatred that has grown for them over the years
>one day 22 year old me goes and visits for a week
>staying there
>brought my old NES and SNES with games for them to sell off to neighborhood people
>have my favorite item ever. original gameboy with pokemon blue
>character name is still "anon"(not actually, his actual name)
>they take it out of my bag and sell it with the rest of my useless shit
>ask them if they went through my bag
>say they sold it
>"it doesn't matter it's just a toy"
>just a toy
>just a toy
>just a toy
>just a toy
>life basically over

sorry to vent robots. I've been drinking for 18 hours this event has probably put me over the edge, i actually cant go on longer. i think this is what people mean when they say mental breakdown.
>>
>>29982980
Cut off ties with them. Start anew.

This is probably what I'd do if I eventually have the self confidence/courage to find a job.
>>
>>29982980
sorry anon. some parents are the worst people in the world and should never have been allowed to bring children into the world just to destroy their lives.
>>
>>29982980
damn OP that's rough is there any way you could find who they sold it to?
Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.