[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm fine with either Trump or Hillary winning. I'm
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
I'm fine with either Trump or Hillary winning. I'm fine with it all because I do not care about society. I sit here wallowing in my misanthropic outlook on society because I think society is shit and we deserve everything coming our way. The world is on edge and I'm sitting here enjoying the fact that normies and Chads are even feeling uncomfortable with what happens in the world. This all wouldn't happen if we as humans weren't so flawed.
>>
>that image
>that post

wew laddie, try not to cut yourself on that edge
>>
>>29982933
oh shit, my wish came true
>>
>>29982866
>The world is on edge

You sure it's just the world buddy?
>>
>>29982866
Yeah. You don't care about our vapid vane society. So, uh... How's things going?

Why does anyone care about anything at all. Why do you care about anything. I'm not even alive. I'm just an automaton. I have no real emotions. I have no interests. I just... Exist.

Honestly everything seems hopeless. I don't even care about getting gf. All I want to do is wait for my moment to die. And yet here I am, bound by my biological programming to fear death. To fear pain.

Here's some original edge guys. Pretty sure Nietzsche was the original edgefag, though.
>>
How could people like us exist? What created such broken creatures? I had a relatively normal life but one day I just sat down and was like "fuck it". Some of our programing still works like you said, the fear of death, but then some of our shit is fucked like not wanting to be a part of society, not wanting to procreate.
>>
>not voting for Gary Johnson

play stupid games, win stupid prizes, America.
>>
All we can do is huddle in fear together and pray for the total collapse of reality, as it will be the only solace we experience from this seemingly endless journey into the heart of madness
>>
>>29982866
I'm with you 100% on this. I cared so much for so long. I have so much knowledge of politics and history and philosophy and psychology, all accumulated to help me help humanity towards surviving this mess.

But we really don't deserve it.

Now I'm just glad I can afford good beer while it all falls back down to hell.
>>
>>29983198
Gary Johnson is the hugest disaster of them all.

You DO know that he's an "up by your bootstraps" guy, right? You DO know that your favorite candidate thinks it's your responsibility to "create your own job," right?
>>
>>29983265
this country was literally founded by men who created their own country. They didn't sit around waiting for someone to handout a country for them.
>>
>>29983550
That's the least-relevant non-sequitir you could have come up with. If I had to write a post in response to my own post that conveyed "missing the point," I could not have done better than what you just did.

The founders of this country rose up against tyranny. They did not want to be bossed around by people who did not give them benefits in return. "Up by your bootstraps" ideology is the language of capitalist tyranny. "You are to blame for your failure after we ship all of your potential jobs to India and China. Make your own job." That is the ideology of a government that bosses us around without giving us benefits in return. I am much more like the founding fathers than Gary Johnson.
>>
>>29983607
if it was up to you we'd all be sitting around making wool by hand but no the Luddites lost that battle
>>
>>29982866
>hurr durr im too insecure to form a controversial opinion about a particular candidate because i am not capable of doing the research and critical thinking required of it.
>ill just pretend to hate everyone and everything, im too lazy to form coherent thoughts
>xDDDD pay attention to me im so emo rawr!!1!
>>
>>29982866
CRAWLING IN MYYY SKIIINN

> I already know this isn't original
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.