[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who /che guevara/ here? Truly a beta to chad story and an example
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5
File: guevara.jpg (13 KB, 400x321) Image search: [Google]
guevara.jpg
13 KB, 400x321
Who /che guevara/ here?

Truly a beta to chad story and an example to all of us. He even killed a bunch of captured normalfags and cunts just for the hell of it.
>>
File: guevara.jpg (121 KB, 640x465) Image search: [Google]
guevara.jpg
121 KB, 640x465
>>29982810
>Che Guevara as a youth was nicknamed "Chancho" (pig) because of his bathing habits (or lack thereof) and the fact that he proudly wore a "weekly shirt" - i.e. a shirt he changed once a week. All through his life people commented on his smelliness (though obviously not to his face once he had the power to execute people on a whim).

Truly one of us.
>>
>>29982810

At no point in his life was Che a beta.

He was ALWAYS smart, attractive, charismatic, athletic, and ambitious. Always.

There is no beta to chad story. Betas are born betas and stay that way. Chads are born Chads and stay that way.
>>
>>29983001
>>29983001
>There are people on this board that still willingly believe this.

lmaoing at your life
>>
File: che.jpg (20 KB, 324x314) Image search: [Google]
che.jpg
20 KB, 324x314
>>29983001
>Contrary to the image we all have of Guevara, in his youth he was quite the geek. He loved playing Chess and even entered local tournaments. In between hanging out with his chess buddies, Ernesto would read poetry which he loved with a passion. His favorite subjects at school were mathematics and engineering.

Why you lie breh?
>>
>>29983042

Genetics determine the course of your life.

Deal with it.

>>29983049

He was very smart and very passionate, but he was still a Chad.

I mean, for fuck's sake, he EXCELLED in virtually every sport, class, and activity there was in his school. He was the quintessential Chad, i.e., he really could do it all. He had 10/10 looks as well, which, by default, prevents someone from being a beta.
>>
>>29983091
He had asthma tho
>>
File: che_guevara.jpg (38 KB, 290x392) Image search: [Google]
che_guevara.jpg
38 KB, 290x392
>>29983091
His chronic asthma prevented him from excelling at sports, though. He was a sickly wimp.

Why do you keep trying to rewrite history?
>>
>>29983049
Chess is not automatically beta. Neither are the other things, though I might make an allowance for engineering.
>>
marxism is for blue collar chads, anarchism is the ideology of choice for NEETs and other lumpens
>>
File: mussolini.jpg (315 KB, 646x771) Image search: [Google]
mussolini.jpg
315 KB, 646x771
>>29983299
Nice try, you little worm.
>>
>>29982810
>a literal rugby playing chad was a "beta"
napoleon is the only beta to alpha story
>>
>>29983042
But he's right, anon. We are destined to be the way we are - betas - and, sad as it is, we can never change.
>>
>>29983477
lmao get a load of eeyore over here. from now on, all your replies will be read in the voice of eeyore in my mind.
>>
>>29983494
Why don't you try contending with the message, piglet, not the author?
>>
nigger nigger asfnafgoinan3iot3at3a
>>
nigger nigger djqwofjwqoijcwqoi;cjk
>>
>>29983135
Engineering isn't beta either. Engineers are so important to society and they usually make lots of $. Thats a Chad-tier career.
>>
>>29983477
We're not even betas dude, we're omegas.
>>
>>29983091
>Genetics determine the course of your life
Lmao nah

Quite a lot of people on this site have decent genes, enough to make them look like a 6-7/10.

You fags were just fed like absolute crap while growing up, along with doing little to no exercise and absorbing small amounts of Vitamin D from the sun because youre indoors all the time.
While you were in your room browsing 4chin and taking the last bite of your microwaved food, Chad was outside playing football or basketball and absorbing the large amounts of Vitamin D and later going home to eat like a god.
It should be no surprise that you guys are and look the way that you are.

Repeat the healthy and active lifestyle of the other guy over and over while in the process of going through puberty and you'll have a Chad at the end of the process.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.