[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How can I find a cute Muslim (or middle eastern/Arab) girl you
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4
How can I find a cute Muslim (or middle eastern/Arab) girl you to be my wife? I don't care if she's super religious or not religious at all. Just a white guy here looking for a super cute Arab or middle eastern gf.
>>
File: image.jpg (41 KB, 600x525) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
41 KB, 600x525
>>29982709
HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAA
>AHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
hahahahaha...
>>
Move to european countries.
>>
>>29982709
All women are better than you faggot.

>Muh middle eastern women will want to marry a beta white male.

Why? Achmed is far sexier than you'll ever be.
>>
Just strap some C4 to a vest and hang around outside a mosque, the bedsheets will flock to you like you're a halal butcher.
>>
>>29982814
I'm not a beta though lmao.

I'm tired of fucking white girls. I need a middle eastern girl with a fat round ass and someone that can cook me falafel and then cuddle me rub my hair after I cum inside her.
>>
>>29982709
What the fuck is with this obsession with arab girls?

They can be sexy but are you cucks really willing to deal with thier negroid tier family? If they have brothers you will literally be lookinh over your shoulder because the only thing they can think about is giving you a lead pipe to the head.
>>
I'm a Muslim guy

Why would a Muslim girl want to marry a beta white male, when her Doctor Father is hooking her up with some med student that is her same race and religion?

Muslim women are far worse than white women anyways. They are the most judgmental and materialistic women you'll ever meet. The second you lose your rich status symbol, they will divorce you. A family member lose his business back in 07 and discovered his wife was having an affair. He took her back to Pakistan, bribed the police, and killed her.
>>
4chan is a good place to start gj op
>>
>>29982902
I know your joking but I've met 2 Arab girls on 4chan ;)
>>
>>29982709
Won't work. Fucking allah akbars already thought about it. According to their book of shit, a muslim man can marry a non-muslim woman, but a non-muslim man can't marry a muslim girl.
>>
>>29983063
>According to their book of shit, a muslim man can marry a non-muslim woman, but a non-muslim man can't marry a muslim girl.

Never read that book. We believe in Quran and it says nothing about that.
>>
I got together with one (married) because her family wanted her to come to the states to live. Not sure how common a situation like ours is though.
>>
>>29983063
It happens. I know 2 Hindu male Muslim female couples, but they're all Indian (and they're all non-religious because they grew up in the west). I guess it's easier for people of the same nationality
>>
>>29983063
As long as they don't lose their faith in the process it's not prohibited.

Though if I remember correctly, it's also permitted because the idea is to infiltrate infidel society.
>>
>>29983082
Alright, not Quran maybe but some other shit, not good at understanding kinds of shit: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Interfaith_marriage_in_Islam

(See verse 60:10 below)

"Muslim women are forbidden from marrying non-Muslim men according to Islamic law. All major groups of Muslims have forbidden Muslim women from marrying non-Muslim men."
>>
>>29983157
Okay I'll convert for a Muslim cutie, I'm sure she'll be happier with me then some Mohamed that's going to get fat, look like shit, beat her and cheat on her constantly.
>>
>>29983157
The thing is though in a non-Muslim country, they can't actually do anything other than shaming, threatening and getting angry at her for marrying out.

I mean they can try to honor kill you or get violent, but that just comes down to how sensible you are. Legally though they have no leg to stand on.
>>
File: 4-Photo_Joe_l_Saget (1).jpg (2 MB, 2592x3888) Image search: [Google]
4-Photo_Joe_l_Saget (1).jpg
2 MB, 2592x3888
Would you convert for her to get her out of her misery /r9k/?
>>
>>29983460
Instantly. I just hope she speaks some English.

And I don't even wanna fuck her I just want her to be free. She's free to divorce me after or whatever, as long as she gives me a kid or two first.

Man I'd free any Iraqi or Arab girl from that life if she was pretty, or even average attractiveness. I need to make sure my family genes get passed on, and helping a random woman get citizenship in a much better country would be great as well.
>>
File: must.jpg (44 KB, 479x639) Image search: [Google]
must.jpg
44 KB, 479x639
>>29983556
Why divorce anon? It could be a happy relationship
>>
you guys are freaks any arab girl that's worth a damn would only date arab
>>
>>29982709

Move to France or Germany and check cafes for single ladies
>>
>>29983965
Why is that. Original Nintendo
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.