[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
when did you realise that you will never have a gf? >growing
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2
File: 1443902496587.gif (487 KB, 500x370) Image search: [Google]
1443902496587.gif
487 KB, 500x370
when did you realise that you will never have a gf?
>growing up looking forward to being a teenager and having a cute girlfriend
>15 still no gf, no problem it probably happens when you're 18
>19 now still no gf no friends no hope, just not compatible with this world
>>
I at least have a little chance.

I don't go outside at all, but I play guitar and girls around town seem to be into musical guys. I've seen shorter and uglier guys with gfs that can't play guitar half as well as me too, so that either means it's possible for me or I'm deficient in an area they aren't.
>>
File: 1382459993115.gif (563 KB, 490x371) Image search: [Google]
1382459993115.gif
563 KB, 490x371
>>29982634
>19
>thinks he hasnt got another 10 yrs before its no return

chill out m8
>>
>>29982634

I realized that I was different and an ugly loser when all of my friends had gfs while I never spoke to a girl. Pretty much became a social recluse since then. About 10 years ago. 26 now and still have never spoken to a woman. Too late for me now. Best I can get if I put myself out there is a single mom that fucked dozens of guys and partied all through high school and beyond.
>>
>>29982681
I am a balding chubby manlet with no friends or connections.
NEET, college dropout (uk), living with my parents who despise me and will kick me out first chance they get.
>>
>>29982737

You're me 8 years ago. Advice I would give you is to workout, go out and meet people, and get a job. You're young enough where it's easy to recover.
>>
>>29982737
All of this at 19?
>>
>>29982737
my average day consists of me sleeping until 6pm, getting up, eating, playing games and browsing chans, then going back to bed at 5am repeat ad nauseam
>>
>>29982780

Me too. Robot lifestyle. Been doing this for 12 years. If you even go outside you have no right to call yourself a robot.
>>
>>29982634
>17, no probem, it will happen in college
>22, no problem, it will happen when I travel the world or get a career
>28, it's never going to happen. I have a worthless degree, I never made any lasting friendships, I can only find near minimum wage jobs, and I will probably be stuck living with my parents the rest of my life.
>>
>>29982634
The average life expectancy around the world is around 73 years
That means if you don't fuck yourself up you still have 54 long years to fuck around on this earth and find someone to love
>>
>>29982634
At the age of 19 when I realized that getting shot down by women so much and how they never seem to enjoy my company compared to other boys might mean something
>>
>>29982803
What was your degree? I'm sure that it isn't that bad.
>>
>>29982845
Political Science.

>just
>>
>>29982856
>studying anything with politics in it

Might as well go for an art degree
>>
>>29982856

Got a masters in history. I've been NEET ever since. And no woman ever is interested in a guy that likes history.
>>
Wait there are people on here that still try in the face of the most hypergamous society males have experienced while facing the largest labor surplus the world has ever seen? Why? The average fembot can get 100s of thirsty betas validating her through twitter whereas 50 years ago she could get 1-3 suitors in her small town.The difficulty has been turned up so high and yet you guys still try. WHY?
>>
>>29982765
Where are you at now in yourlife?
>>
>>29982884
At least I would've gotten laid. There was some study that found art majors were the most promiscuous and political science/gov't majors were one of the least.
>>
>>29982928

Same place you're in. In my parents basement NEETing it up. I'm fucked because I'm too old to get a job without experience. You're still good. Bettering your life at that age is way easier than where I'm at, so just do it. You don't want to be an adult NEET loser. No one chooses this lifestyle and is happy living it.
>>
>>29982925
>The difficulty has been turned up so high and yet you guys still try. WHY?

A man who refuses to dig his own grave will never find the diamonds beneath his feet.
>>
>>29982896
There should be more to your life than the fact you can write a thesis good enough to get you an MA.
>>
>>29982925
I dont really. I try just enough to afford sort of nice shit, but I live at home still so I dont have to try very hard.
>>
>>29982981

Well, all I have is my degree and that's just a worthless piece of paper. Can't get a job.
>>
>>29982978
:^) desu famiqya
>>
>at 13 I felt like a late bloomer
>at 15 I started getting annoyed and worried that no one has ever liked me
>at 17 I heard stories of my friends siblings that were 20 something and never been in a relationship. I remember saying "holy shit I hope I don't end up like that, that sucks"
>at 21 I realized I have been left behind
>23 khv now and I care less every day since giving up on young love
>>
>>29982634
If you stopped watching japanese cartoons like a fucking tall baby who hasnt grown into adulthood your chances might increase.
>>
Alongside my realization that my favorite "activities" were solitary pursuits, that my parents would despise me unless I lived a beta provider lifestyle, and that I am horrible at relating to and building rapport with other people.
>>
>>29983203
i haven't even watched anime for at least a month. i don't have the energy. just typing this out is a chore.
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.