[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Trannies are not woman
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 7
File: TGW01.gif (1 MB, 540x304) Image search: [Google]
TGW01.gif
1 MB, 540x304
What does he mean?
>>
>>29982559
Carmen hot doe, she's Def female. Roasties have no chance.
>>
File: TGW02.gif (1 MB, 540x304) Image search: [Google]
TGW02.gif
1 MB, 540x304
and this

dafdf
>>
File: TGW03.gif (1 MB, 540x304) Image search: [Google]
TGW03.gif
1 MB, 540x304
or this?

adfada
>>
File: TGW04.gif (1 MB, 540x304) Image search: [Google]
TGW04.gif
1 MB, 540x304
Is this how trap lovers think?
>>
File: TGW05.gif (850 KB, 540x304) Image search: [Google]
TGW05.gif
850 KB, 540x304
I don't understand this logic
>>
>>29982559
Don't trans, misgender women.
>>
>>29982609
Born too late to discover the world, born too early to explore deep space, born just in time to witness this fucking shit.
>>
>>29982668
Please tell me there is a whole Trump doujin!
>>
File: OnNb4n81.jpg (146 KB, 1118x759) Image search: [Google]
OnNb4n81.jpg
146 KB, 1118x759
>>29982559
Trans woman here.
Feel free to misgender them all you want.
99.99999% aren't really transgender.
Anyone who's a real trans doesn't dress up like a faggot if they don't pass yet or possess and you wouldn't think they were trans in the first place.

You can tell fakers because they do shit you'd think someone who was trapped in the wrong body. Like an MTF going around in a beard. Or an FTM showing of her garbage and wearing jewelry. Nose piercings, wacky hair colors or clothes, and mentioning pronouns or sexuality or anything fucking gay at all.

They are pretty ez to spot one you know what to look for.
>>
I can't be bothered.

I don't care about trans people, they can do whatever science allows to their bodies.

Just dont trick me and dont teach kids that they can pick their gender. When they're a little older, they'll know how they feel, just create an environment that puts no pressure on them either way.
>>
>>29982773
>Trans woman here.
>xD look at my edgy opinon
>u guiz, I'm totally different than the other trannies
>I'm like you guys
>Give me attention~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
>>
>>29982821
That the problem. If we offer boundaries they do what whatever they want. Male and female should be the standard.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.