[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
NEET/Shut in rehabilitation
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: 1445374540645.jpg (927 KB, 2000x2000) Image search: [Google]
1445374540645.jpg
927 KB, 2000x2000
Are there any programs to rehabilitate social outcasts?

Should I join a church?
>>
>>29982496
Join a gym and search for a club that is about something in which you take interest in.
>>
>>29982543
>join club
>mostly men
>few women there
>even fewer meet requirements for gf, even friends really
>all taken, too old or maybe even too ugly. something.
>now part of a club that you don't really give a shit about
>stop going
>stop going to the gym too, what's the point
>>
>>29982543
I could see myself joining a gym. Don't have any gymbux though.

This whole thing is a miserable cycle of no money, no confidence, no connections that feeds on itself. God help me please.
>>
>>29982496
The Mormon church has an atmosphere that's easy to be around. They'll try to convert you a lot though. They have singles events too so you can find gf. They're not that good looking though, I'm sure you won't mind
>>
>>29982632
this desu, mormies are the best normies
>>
>>29982580
>it is about woman
First learn socializing with men. You know men have daughters and female friends.

>stop going to the gym
Not my problem that you are a weak minded autist without any discipline. Do something about it.

>>29982627
You can get a gym membership for 240$ a year.
Stop wasting your money on stupid shit you don't need.

I could live well with 400 yuros a month when i was jobless.

>This whole thing is a miserable cycle of no money, no confidence, no connections that feeds on itself. God help me please.

God won't help you either. You can only break the cycle yourself. It's up to you and no one else.

>inb4 normie
Maybe even you will realize some day that negative thoughts and self loathing get you nowhere. You can complain all day about it, but if you don't take action nothing will change.
>>
>>29982801
Angry eastern european detected
>>
>>29982833
>Angry eastern european detected
Western european, but i wouldn't mind being a slav. I respect them.
>>
>>29982652
>mormies are the best normies

Love it
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.