[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I fucked up /r9k/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1
File: uiy8656776857.gif (950 KB, 500x220) Image search: [Google]
uiy8656776857.gif
950 KB, 500x220
I fucked up /r9k/

I applied for a part time job at a fast food place so that I wouldn't be broke all the damn time while I was in college. I ended up getting an interview and did did very well. Well I finally got my phone turned back on and I got the manager's number after the restraunt's phone messed up. I was stupid enough to send the manager a text message saying that I got my phone back in service and he could contact me with it if he needed to. Six hours passed and I researched why my manager wasn't responding to the message. I realized that texting a manager instead of talking face to face is job suicide. And the worst part is, my job doesn't start till next week and I already bought the clothing for the job.

So in conclusion, my inexperience and stupidity probably caused me to get fired before I even started my first job.
>>
>>29982394
How do you know you're fired? that sounds gay as fuck, no one gets fired to texting their boss unles you send them dick pics.
>>
>>29982394
You applied to one place?

C'mon now. A good "I'm a piece of shit" pace for me was 1 a day.
>>
>>29982479
I applied for about 16 places in a two month period before I was called to this one.
>>29982428
It may be my anxiety that's making me think this, so you may be right. I just keep thinking that this will be my only chance to find work and get a job like all the normies do.
Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.