[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw you will never have a loving wife and adoring kids >tfw
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 5
File: nm9EfCD.jpg (57 KB, 919x720) Image search: [Google]
nm9EfCD.jpg
57 KB, 919x720
>tfw you will never have a loving wife and adoring kids
>tfw you waste your life with alcohol and video games to fill the hole
>>
>>29982291
>loving wife and adoring kids
>thinking you won't get the bitchy nag and the thankless crotchfruit

Seems pretty common, but there are happy families out there. I'm pretty jealous.
>>
>implying women are capable of love

At least you tried
>>
File: mqdefault.jpg (9 KB, 320x180) Image search: [Google]
mqdefault.jpg
9 KB, 320x180
>>29982291
>wah I will never have kids

What gives you or anyone else the right to have kids?
>>
File: tibsFedora.jpg (107 KB, 522x579) Image search: [Google]
tibsFedora.jpg
107 KB, 522x579
>>29982812
>It's a woman's choice who can have children!
>>
Rich Evans actually has a loving wife though.
>>
>>29982927
No, reproductive rights are just a meme. There is really no substantial reason even the most intelligent and considerate person should be allowed to impose consciousness on another being.
>>
>>29982945
Who in the fuck is Rich Evans?
>>
>>29983128

The guy in OP's picture.
>>
File: 1432758032217.jpg (7 KB, 261x190) Image search: [Google]
1432758032217.jpg
7 KB, 261x190
>you will never fall in love and marry a beautiful, innocent woman
>you will never have children
>you will have a respected and secure career
>you will never own your own home to comfortably raise a family in
>you will never feel a deep sense of nationalism for your homogeneous country bound by religion, culture and ethnicity

How do you deal with these feelings /pol/?

I am severely depressed.
>>
File: 1460786562604.jpg (24 KB, 277x400) Image search: [Google]
1460786562604.jpg
24 KB, 277x400
>>29983191
hatred and solace in knowing the world of the normie will come to an end when all their corruption and moral apathy and decadence can't sustain itself anymore
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.