[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You guys realize that you're precious pepe frog meme only
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: Image1.jpg (43 KB, 1024x600) Image search: [Google]
Image1.jpg
43 KB, 1024x600
You guys realize that you're precious pepe frog meme only became popular and relevant in today's culture and 4chan culture is because Katy Perry tweeted about him before he was well known. You guys owe her big time. Where would 4chan and /r9k/ be without pepe? DEAD!
>>
Black twitter was using him before she did. It was the rare pepe crap that completely released him into the normalfag world. Fuck r/4chan
>>
>>29982260
Pepe is like me, pro African American liberation #blacklivesmatter
>>
>>29982198
r/4chan ruined Pepe and released him into the normalfag world. Luckily the normies seem to have gotten tired of him, we got Pepe back.
>>
I don't care

I'll take a dead slowposting past 4chan over a normie dead culture 4chan
>>
>>29982444
Are you srupid kid? We got him back HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA no, no me gusta
>>
We need to ban all guns for the safety of America.
If that doesn't happen then we will be having a civil war #blacklivesmatter
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.