[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>you're hitting that time in your life when everyone
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3
File: image.png (407 KB, 4500x4334) Image search: [Google]
image.png
407 KB, 4500x4334
>you're hitting that time in your life when everyone you knew from high school is getting married
>>
File: Pepe Snuggie.jpg (365 KB, 750x725) Image search: [Google]
Pepe Snuggie.jpg
365 KB, 750x725
>>29981892
The tide has finally turned, anon. They're going to be miserable from here on out and you get to watch and laugh from afar.
>>
>>29981927
Man's not wrong it's our gift and our curse to be forever alone.
>>
>One friend dropped out of college and works in a factory for shit pay
>One friend dropped out of college and joined the military
>Few friends are still in college and are miserable
>One friend dropped out of college and has been NEET for a year now
>One friend actually finished college with 2 degrees and can't find a job
>One friend took up going straight to work instead and is single/depressed
>One friend finished college and got employed but is miserably single and can't find anyone that makes him happy

I'll get back to you when anyone I know gets engaged. None of my friends can even support themselves right now.
>>
>look up people from my old school
>one is a truck driver with three kids
>the look of misery in his eyes

Why do people even get married and have spawns of satan? Then again I'm afraid of commitment and I hate children
>>
>>29981927
Yeah. Im really so much happier living at home, and getting bitched at by my parents everyday ,and feeling like Im wasting my life because I have a near min wage job despite going to and graduating from college.

I might have agreed with you if I was living it up, but Im not.
>>
>>29981997
How do you even look people up? Facebook locks most features out if you don't have an account.
>>
>>29981927
>tfw when you thought exactly the sentiment expressed in this post would come true.
>tfw it's ten years later and it turns out that they are all well adjusted people who do fun stuff, live comfortably, and think that having a family is fun and they also have good and meaningful relationships with their new families.

Kill me now tbfh lol.
>>
File: 1387515659914.jpg (40 KB, 316x311) Image search: [Google]
1387515659914.jpg
40 KB, 316x311
>trying to add the people I knew in highschool on Facebook after 5 years
>pretty sure most of them didn't like me
>the ones that did probably don't remember me
>>
>theyve actually been divorced for a few years and their kids are in grade school

27 here
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.