[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
have you accepted that the world will end in your lifetime yet?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2
File: image.png (146 KB, 500x640) Image search: [Google]
image.png
146 KB, 500x640
have you accepted that the world will end in your lifetime yet? dod you change your behavior when you did?
>>
File: 1468636872487.jpg (25 KB, 240x255) Image search: [Google]
1468636872487.jpg
25 KB, 240x255
>>29981722
Very soon
https://youtu.be/xZbcwi7SfZE
>>
>>29981722
What do you think will end the world, anon? Even global nuclear war would leave a lot of rural humans still alive.
>>
>>29982587
i don't reckon humanity can go without another massive war for another 30 years
>>
>>29981722
The world's not going to end, faggot. Civilization might end, sure, but the world? The world's going to be just fine.

Even if we launch off nukes there are societies so deeply hidden they won't even notice the rest of us are gone, it will just be a few colder than normal years and then they'll go right back to doing what they do.
>>
>>29983018
you can't be serious. irradiated debris would be wnough to do away with humanity alone; not to mention the environmental chaos that would ensue from the climate change.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.