[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Boys vs Girls
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (36 KB, 640x352) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
36 KB, 640x352
How does this make you feel?

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=3IaYhG11ckA
>>
File: 1468602249844.jpg (420 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
1468602249844.jpg
420 KB, 900x900
>>29981693
>males have to compete for mating privileges

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH
>>
Like we need a war. The surplus males were supposed to fight and die in nature. At least give me that dignity.
>>
>>29981693
>males are the disposable gender
nothing i didnt already know
>>
I like that redpilled videos are being made in such an easily consumable form.

About the content? Meh I already knew that men had it harder biologically.

It makes me wonder how humanity will deal with having a huge number of men more than women. I think it will be unlikely given mortality rates in the third world and low birthrates in the developed world. If there is an imbalance I think that society will improve dramatically.
>>
Where did they take into account of sperm motility difference? XY and XX sperm travel at different rates, and the difference in sex statisitcally alters conception of boys or girls.

That has nothing to do with how abundant resources or good living conditions are.
>>
>>29981786
THIS. No real wars to speak of for us. There are more US soldiers death by suicide than KIA in the middle east conflicts. This is bullshit.
>>
>>29982327
Nuclear deterrence was the worst thing to ever happen to beta males. All major powers are too pussy to engage in conventional wars directly now. You can thank the jews for that, once again.
>>
>>29981693
That video...
>less babies are born in famine
They're ascribing that to genetics and not other factors. I really hope they're not in academia because that's some very amateurish and presumptive theories.
>>
>>29982366
>>29982327
>>29981786
You are as bad as any feminist.
>>
>>29982460
Why though? We're the surplus males. We shouldn't even be here. What else can they do with us? And those that come back from the war would be strong, brave, resilient, be used to work together, know how to take orders and give orders, etc. National service made the best citizens.
>inb4 back to /pol/
>TFW WHEN BEING SURPLUS DESU
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.