[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA A GIRL IS COMING TO MY HOUSE IM FUCKING
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2
File: holyfuckingshit.jpg (26 KB, 794x794) Image search: [Google]
holyfuckingshit.jpg
26 KB, 794x794
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA A GIRL IS COMING TO MY HOUSE IM FUCKING FREAKING OUT

HELP ME ROBOTS WHAT THE FUCK DO I DOOOOOOOOO AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAA
>>
>>29980946
Lock your doors, shut the blinds, hide, and call the police.
>>
is she a QT?

original
>>
Is it a date?
>>
First, if you haven't done so in the last 24 hours, shower, do something interesting when she arrives to give off the illusion that you have hobbies and lead an interesting life. Read a book, play any instrument that you can (but try not to be so loud that it's obnoxious), anything.
>>
>>29980980
Yes but she is two years younger than me so it feels a bit weird
>>
File: 1462382685zJeTT.jpg (110 KB, 550x636) Image search: [Google]
1462382685zJeTT.jpg
110 KB, 550x636
>>29981024
I play guitar but you can already tell how fucking lame that would be
>>
Holy fuck my god damn stomach is aching from the anxiety I want OUT OUT OUT OOOOOOOOOUUUTTTTTTTTTTTTTT
>>
>>29981083
how old is she? familiam
>>
>>29981116
Nah, you don't have to be waiting for her at the front door playing. Just make sure that you're doing your own thing so that you aren't caught not doing anything. Guitar is cool.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.