[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
There are more than 2 genders.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 154
Thread images: 32
File: 6-talmudic-genders.jpg (37 KB, 564x423) Image search: [Google]
6-talmudic-genders.jpg
37 KB, 564x423
There are more than 2 genders.
>>
>>29980803
Fuck off tumblr you fat whale
>>
>>29980803
gender is a useless concept

there are 2 biological sexes
>>
>>29980817
>>29980824
>falling for the obvious bait
I kek'd
>>
There are only 2 genders

everything else is a degenerate fetish
>>
File: Genderbread-Person-3.3.jpg (314 KB, 1224x792) Image search: [Google]
Genderbread-Person-3.3.jpg
314 KB, 1224x792
>>29980803
Enough with your outdated unidimensional concept of gender you fucking bigoted shitlord.
>>
File: hqdefault (1).jpg (29 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault (1).jpg
29 KB, 480x360
Gender is a spook
>>
>>29980803
As if that's relevant to me at all.

I have a dick and I'm a "he", I'm male. I have a masculine body. I seek a female with a vagina and a feminine body, a "she". Nothing else matters to me.

If someone wants me to call them a tri-gender-faux-demi-toaster-quasi-foxkin then sure whatever. I'll probably just avoid that person because I have no interest in memorizing that and no interest in hearing about "different genders" and I'm sure as hell not going to put my dick anywhere near it.
>>
>>29980868
This 2bh

Oregano content
>>
File: tumblr_lxpbprEG3t1qek1nq.jpg (180 KB, 500x635) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_lxpbprEG3t1qek1nq.jpg
180 KB, 500x635
>>29980849
It isnt bait... the fact that you think it is contributes to violence towards trans people. I'm being completely serious.
>>29980864
That picture is actually way to binary lol. "Manness" "Womanness" That is non-binary exclusionary.
>>29980882
So you're only interested in interacting with people of your own gender and genders you are attracted to... lol what about people identifying as the rest of the genders?
>>29980824
congrats, you're non binary, and post gender.
>>29980817
fatphobia... do i need to say more?
>>
File: ernestborgnineconvoy19784.jpg (71 KB, 1220x522) Image search: [Google]
ernestborgnineconvoy19784.jpg
71 KB, 1220x522
>>29980803
>more than 2 genders.

Keep dreaming comrade.
>>
>>29981040
You must be out of touch. this dream is a reality. Kids today will grow up as any gender they want. Just you wait. It is already happening
>>
>>29980941
>lol what about people identifying as the rest of the genders?
Fuck them. If you act like a retard, you'll get treated like a retard, and I have no interest in interacting with retards

>b-but that's ableist!

I don't give a fuck. I just don't. No intelligent person would.
>>
>can't drink, drive, vote, or join the military until a certain age
>can irreversibly modify your body at any age because you think you're a girl
>>
File: solidarity.jpg (43 KB, 463x463) Image search: [Google]
solidarity.jpg
43 KB, 463x463
>>29981132
LOL you expect me to take you seriously when you use the r-word, and you use it negatively?? have fun, ignorant shit.
>>29981150
"think" how about, who could know your gender better than you? you're the only one with first hand experience of your own identity.
>>
>>29981076
My fucking kids won't be.

They will understand objectivity. I know you're just trolling, but there are only two roles in reproduction, therefore two genders.

>you're confusing gender with biological sex!

No I'm not, because they're the same thing.
>>
File: symbol for genders, tumblr.jpg (41 KB, 476x403) Image search: [Google]
symbol for genders, tumblr.jpg
41 KB, 476x403
>>29980803
>There are more than 2 genders.

Damon fucking Right there are.
>>
>>29981184
I don't expect you to take me seriously at all. I don't care whether you do or not. Just know that you'll grow out of this retarded phase eventually and feel really dumb about it
>>
I know OP is just b8ing but it gives me solace in knowing when society crumbles degenerates will be used as target practice. Just imagine, a .308 round piercing the skull of a "genderfluid" faggot with gauges in his ears.
>>
>>29981263
>implying they won't be torture as to set an example

Man, i think i'm gonna re-read the /pol/ civ
>>
File: cakefarts.jpg (39 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
cakefarts.jpg
39 KB, 900x900
>>29980803
DELETE THIS NOWW REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>29980864
that pic is so outdated, what f I'm attracted to men who pretrend to be women huuh?
>>
>>29980941

Why can't I identify as all genders at the same time then?

If race is a social construct, then why am I not allowed to put black down on all of my school and job applications.

I could have score a 25 on my MCAT and still got into med school if I had been able to put down black female
>>
>>29981199

Check your space wolves privilege shitlord
>>
>>29981532

>Why can't I identify as all genders at the same time then?
You can it's called pangender/omnigender

>If race is a social construct, then why am I not allowed to put black down on all of my school and job applications.
Because that's fucking racist? You are so dumb omg.

>I could have score a 25 on my MCAT and still got into med school if I had been able to put down black female
You know that's not how affirmative action works right? It doesnt give minorities an advantage, it only counteracts their societal disadvantage. If you were really a black female, you would have had less opportunities and more hardships leading up to this point.
>>
>>29980941
>what about people identifying as the rest of the genders?

What about them? I'm not going to invest time/energy into learning about the 'wonderful world of genders' just to make them happy.

If I have to interact with them I'll call them whatever, I won't accept them as being anything other than a very annoying/confused male or female but whatever floats their boat it doesn't affect me.

What will affect me is them trying to make me learn and understand 100 made up names that don't concern me. Therefore I do NOT have an interest in becoming friends with them.

I've met blacks and gays that rant less than these people.
>>
>>29980803
yeah there are three genders
>>
>>29981826
run of the mill transphobic comment becomes both racist and homophobic!!!

I'm dying lol.
>>
>>29981873
>male
>female
>gas chamber
>>
>>29981952
You've managed to call posters in this thread homophobic, transphobic, & fatphobic so far. This just demonstrates how the liberal mind works- name-calling instead of debating with reason.

Who expects someone that thinks there are 2+ genders to think logically anyway?
>>
>>29980803
What is that cool circle one at the end? I want to be that one.
>>
>>29982009
Lol it's not name calling, im pointing out that the content of your post was offensive. that isnt a fallacy, its exactly what debates are founded on.
Also lol 2+? the only way you dont agree with 2+ is if you think there are 1 or less genders... :'D

>>29982037
agender/no gender
>>
>>29980803
How about if I am a woman ironically ?
>>
Why are people all of a sudden making up meaningless sets of words that only serve as a mental rubix cube?

I see no purpose in "identifying" yourself as anything other than what you are. I am biologically male, therefore I am a man even when I put on womens clothes for fun. Sexes are a MEDICAL FACT, not emotional liberal nonsense.

Sure there are more than two sexes, I will concede that. "Gender", however, is liberal word nazi bullshit and need not ever be discussed by rational people with valuable time.
>>
Got a dick? You're a man.
Got a vag? You're a woman.
Got both? Ask your doctor.

Why the fuck is it so hard? In nature, there are two genders, for all animals, more or less. Humans aren't special in that regard, and the rare cases where there's an alternate gender are typically as a result of a special adaptation thanks to evolution.

Motherfuckers should have paid more attention in biology.
>>
>>29980803
I wanna be the doubleman
not the doubleman with the arrows pointing opposite ways, I mean the doubleman on the bottomleft
that picture is a joke right?
>>
>>29982241
>Got a dick? You're a man.
>Got a vag? You're a woman.
>Got both? Ask your doctor.

that's sexes you stupid shitlord
>>
>>29981184
>r-word

Kek. Mental retardation means having an iq lower than 70, and is a legitimate clinical classification. Being retarded is actually a bad thing, as long as you value intelligence.

People who don't value intelligence are like birds who don't value the ability to fly. They are ignorant to the beauty of the cards they were dealt by the hands of evolution, and to the joy these cards have the ability to produce.
>>
>>29982081
It is another way of derailing an argument. "This is sexist, therefore I am not going to read your post!" is not an argument. Debates are not founded on being offended...lol. 2+ is another way of saying more than 2, you fucking retard. You're only proving my point, of which you cannot think logically.
>>
>>29980803

I'm actually fridgegender... I didn't know a post like this would relate to someone like me on 4chin but...

Listen, I.. I don't know where to start. At first, I loved to eat food. But then.. it grew to more than that. Soon my body started to keep the food items cool within me... I knew it, I knew I was a fridge inside.. I don't care if I was born a biological, functioning male of the human genome. I'm a real, working fridge!! Fuck all the fridgephobes. You all are scum! My thoughts and beliefs make my gender true!

After waking up endless nights, staring into my mirror, wishing I could see glistening stainless steel and shitty children drawings taped to my body... I finally know it's who and what I am. Even if I don't see it physically.

Thank you for this post friend. Let other fridgegenders know they're not alone. My sister (freezergender) and I thank you... u vu;;
>>
>>29981628
>You know that's not how affirmative action works right? It doesnt give minorities an advantage, it only counteracts their societal disadvantage. If you were really a black female, you would have had less opportunities and more hardships leading up to this point.

Spoken by someone who hasn't been to the schools I have, where we had plenty of nigresses and one of them had two surgeons for parents.

"Less opportunities", indeed [btw it's FEWER opportunities]
>>
>>29981873
Intersex is a biological sex though...

If you are using gender as the equivalent of sex, then I agree with you.
>>
File: stick fuck.jpg (149 KB, 500x634) Image search: [Google]
stick fuck.jpg
149 KB, 500x634
>>29982009
>This just demonstrates how the liberal mind works

Don't blame that freaky shit on "the liberal mind"--I'm liberal and I think OP is bonkers.
>>
I was born male, I'm fine with being referred to as "he", but I do not find any belonging in being a man (or woman). I have no desire to fit any mold of masculinity that is thrust upon me. I have no identity in gender.

That said, I'm not about to tell everyone I know because how I feel about myself is really not relevant to anyone but myself and the people I care about.

I understand that many people do have attachment to gender and I don't think there's anything wrong with that. What I think is wrong is forcing roles on people when they reject them and punishing those that don't conform. Raising a boy to be a man is fine, but chastising a boy for not enjoying sports is not.
>>
>>29981952
I'm gay, and didn't find his post offensive or homophobic.

I think you are the one who is truly phobic. You are so afraid of cruelty that you blind yourself by focusing on nonexistent slights to distract yourself from the real cruelty.

Stop being offended for other people. It's annoying and pretentious.
>>
File: balloon.gif (2 MB, 300x277) Image search: [Google]
balloon.gif
2 MB, 300x277
Some of those symbols aren't even "gender"--like the two male/ two female signs. They are for orientation.
>>
File: exp.jpg (10 KB, 381x422) Image search: [Google]
exp.jpg
10 KB, 381x422
Hey yo what gender is this
>>
>>29982081
>im pointing out that the content of your post was offensive. that isnt a fallacy, its exactly what debates are founded on.

I am dumbfounded by your lack of understanding of what a debate is. Pointing out that something is offensive doesn't make it any less true. Debates pursue truth, feelings waste time. Let go of your ego if you seek enlightenment.
>>
>>29982329
No shit. Sex is empirical. Gender is made up by liberals to waste time for fun, because they are too busy counting their money to actually do anything requiring mental or physical excertion.

It is literally the same as the victorians in England modifying their speech to distinguish themselves from the lower classes. You are the truly privileged shitlord.
>>
>>29982469
M8. I urge you to reconsider that classification. Why not call yourself a moderate, accepting ideas based on their individual ability to promote wellbeing?

Tying yourself to an ideological classification makes you closed minded in my experience, and is why I stopped calling myself a liberal.
>>
File: 1465099742163.jpg (223 KB, 678x1104) Image search: [Google]
1465099742163.jpg
223 KB, 678x1104
>>29980803
Yes, and all of them are a pain in the neck, and simply cause for unnecessary nagging when we are all destined for oblivion.
>>
>>29981952
I literally have a trap (read: mtf transexual in less syllables) thread open in another tab and this does not offend me. Put on your big boy pants before you go on the internet next time. They have pockets for your tissues and everything.
>>
>>29982455
"nigresses" if you want to be taken seriously forget this word exists and start over.

>>29982535
I'm not offended of other people I'm offended for me. Try some empathy though, maybe you'll like it.

>>29982628
Offensive is offensive because it is untrue. It conflicts (and is therefore a logical contradiction) with the personal experiences of marginalized groups.

>>29982740
You're so enlightened, M8, you are /such/ a free thinker. congrats on your enlightenment bro.

>>29982796
Your pic is spot on :)

>>29982837
Did you just call me a boy?
>>
File: 1459108046191.png (128 KB, 237x218) Image search: [Google]
1459108046191.png
128 KB, 237x218
>>29982949
>inb4 people will keep replying to this 6/10 bait
>>
>>29981186
Yes. People born one sex who believe they are the other are mentally ill.
>>
>>29982571
What graphic mod is he using on that dwarf fortress? they really good
>>
>>29982983
its not fucking bait you asshole. r9k is fucking transphobic i decided to see for myself.
>>
>>29980803
>talmudic genders

Oy vey!
>>
>>29982683
>You are the truly privileged shitlord.

How if you're are the genderphobic one? i'm not even rich
>>
>>29981628
>It doesnt give minorities an advantage, it only counteracts their societal disadvantage. If you were really a black female, you would have had less opportunities and more hardships leading up to this point.

If that's the case, affirmative action should select on the basis of income and socio-economic background, not race. There are middle-class african americans and latinos who benefit disproportionately from the affirmative action policies adopted by universities. It's much easier for them to get onto a good course, all because they were lucky enough to be born into a middle-class non-asian minority family.
>>
File: less.png (442 KB, 1200x1200) Image search: [Google]
less.png
442 KB, 1200x1200
>>29982455
>"Less opportunities", indeed [btw it's FEWER opportunities]

Less is correct.
>>
File: UFXwuFj.jpg (186 KB, 1280x1560) Image search: [Google]
UFXwuFj.jpg
186 KB, 1280x1560
>THERE ARE PEOPLE ON THIS BOARD WHO THINK GENDER ISN'T A SOCIAL CONSTRUCT
Fuck all you privalged shits pic related for you bigot ignorants
>>
>>29980803
Is this a beginner's guide at drawing summoning circles?
>>
>>29983044
There are already policies which exist for socio-economic privilage, but that is an entirely SEPARATE issue. Between a white family and a black family with exactly the same income, the black family will be worse off, because they will experience institutional racism, and a culture of mainstream racism.

>>29983087
Fucking stop making fun of trans people how hard is that???
>>
>>29980803
What is your motherboard, OP? or is it a different site? Like, why would you care about r9k being "transphobic"?
>>
>>29983143
I don't go on 4chan at all anymore (i used to when i was a misogynistic edgy teen). I mostly browse /r/srs which is a subreddit that points out {racism, homophobia, transphobia, sexism, etc} on the main reddit boards.
>>
>>29983190
>>29983143
sorry /r/srs is short for /r/shitredditsays
>>
>>29980803
>I'm not offended of other people I'm offended for me. Try some empathy though, maybe you'll like it.

Ah, so you are a special snowflake gender then? Why not try some reality? Reality is sexy on a trap.

Btw, I really do pity you. I used to be like you until I realized it was a self destructive mindset to rely on the kindness of others to feel better about myself.

>Offensive is offensive because it is untrue. It conflicts (and is therefore a logical contradiction) with the personal experiences of marginalized groups.

You do not know everybody elses personal experiences, so no logical conclusion can be derived from your assumptions.

Also, offensiveness does not negate truth. I find rape offensive, and rape is definetly a sad truth on our world. I can't just shut my ears when my girlfriend tells me she was raped and pretend it didn't happen because I found it offensive now can I?

>You're so enlightened, M8, you are /such/ a free thinker. congrats on your enlightenment bro.

Wow. Nice argument. Oh wait, sarcasm isn't an argument. It is pandering to your ideological peers for laughs when you don't have an argument.

>Did you just call me a boy?

No. I said put on your big boy pants you fucking illiterate. I don't give a shit about your genitals, and I certainly don't give a shit about the pronouns you use. Feel free to call me whatever you like because, in actuality, you are.
>>
>>29983321
>Wow. Nice argument. Oh wait, sarcasm isn't an argument.
The irony is palpable.
>>
>>29983139
Then fight to combat racism. Change university applications so that name and race are no longer made visible to admissions tutors. Don't respond with active discrimination. That just leads to the current situation where upper-class blacks have it easy, and lower-class asians have it extremely hard.
>>
>>29983427
Color blind doesn't equal not racist. Making the race invisible to the admissions officeres would make it impossible to counteract the racism which led to the current point in time.
>>
>>29983031
How the fuck am I genderphobic? That would be like saying I am godphobic, dragonphobic or santaphobic.

I am not scared of genders, I just don't believe that people's identities matter or truly exist outside of their own mind. There is only what exists, and identity exists only in the meaningless vibrations of air that leave your mouth, in the meaningless squiggles you form with your hands, and in the meaningless firings of the neurons in your brain. Identity is an immaterial abstraction with no basis in reality, much like god, santa, or dragons.
>>
>>29980803

Isn't gender just another word for sexual preference?
>>
>>29983031
Please look down at the device that you are using to deliver that message, at the wonderful body and mind you have been given by the natural processes of the universe, and at the wealth of your family compared to that of farmers and service staff. You are privileged in many ways.

Not that that invalidates any of your arguments. You seem to do a good job of that yourself.
>>
>>29982949
>Offensive is offensive because it is untrue. It conflicts (and is therefore a logical contradiction) with the personal experiences of marginalized groups.

Proof that you're unintelligent. If I find 2+2=4 offensive, does 2+2 not equal 4 anymore? Or wait, in Jamal's personal experience, 2+2=5! Fuck.

You're so filled with your need to be "empathetic" that you can't even think straight. Chill out. You aren't going to convince anybody of your cause with illogical thinking. You're being irrational and I'm expecting an irrational response, since you're going to be clouded by emotion while typing a reply, if you even bother to.
>>
>>29983476
you can be Islamophobic for not believing in islam's right to exist, so of course you can be transphobic for not believing in transgender people's right to exist.

>>29983521
kek good one. srsly, no it is what you are, and sexual preference is what you are attracted to.
>>
>>29983538

Can you further describe what gender is? In terms of "what you are"?

Like, what do you mean?
We are all humans. What more is there to being beyond that?
>>
>>29983536
fucking kek using the name Jamal?? too funny. Using the canonical example from 1984 (2+2=5)???? double kek.
>>
>>29983472
Are you fucking retarded. The races will never be equal if people keep trying to counteract bullshit that's already happened.
>>
Shut up, faggot.

There are two genders. Masculine and feminine. Sure, it's a spectrum. But no matter where you fall on that spectrum, you are still either a male or female. You can be a feminine male, but you still have a dick. You can be a masculine female, but you still have tits.

Pansexual, asexual, etc. are not fucking genders. That makes no sense. They're sexualities, it's literally in their fucking names. And that's fine, you can he attracted to whatever the fuck you want, I don't give a shit. It's not going to stop me from thinking you are either an attention whore or have some sort of chemical deficiency.
>>
File: smug_anime_face.jpg (85 KB, 550x550) Image search: [Google]
smug_anime_face.jpg
85 KB, 550x550
>>29983568
Please let this poster not be OP
>>
>>29983472
>Counteract institutionalised racism with institutionalised racism.

ok dude.
>>
File: Screenshot_20160716-035721_1.jpg (90 KB, 1080x726) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20160716-035721_1.jpg
90 KB, 1080x726
Please stop the dysphoria and understand. Trans or people of "different" genders are ignorant and insufferable.
>>
>>29983568
Are you srs?
>>
>>29983571
there you go with that r word...
the races will never be equal by forgetting hundreds of years (and continuing) oppression.

>>29983564
"It is the complex interrelationship between an individual's sex (gender biology), one's internal sense of self as male, female, both or neither (gender identity) as well as one's outward presentations and behaviors (gender expression) related to that perception, including their gender role. Together, the intersection of these three dimensions produces one's authentic sense of gender, both in how people experience their own gender as well as how others perceive it." quick googling found me this good definition.

>>29983588
yes pansexual and asexual are sexualities, not genders, but pangender and agender are genders... which have absolutely nOTHING TO DO WITH WHO YOU ARE ATTRACTED TO.

>>29983593
it is me, the OP :)

>>29983644
>implying affirmative action is racist
check the supreme court ruling please. it happened a couple weeks ago.

>>29983659
yep dictionary dot com is a great scientific source... dont trust thousands of psychologists who study the subject kek.
>>
>>29983087
Top kek at the transistor.

>I identify as npn despite negative charge in my base terminal allowing signal flow. Every time I let an electrician know, they ignore me and send positive voltage into my emitter *and* base terminal. What a bunch of shitlords!
>>
>>29983682
Yes, I can say retarded. Anyone who gets upset by someone using a word needs to grow some thicker skin. Most of the people that were affected by institutionalized racism are dead, or will be soon. You can't change the past, but you can try to change the future. Giving blacks advantages over whites and asians will only create more racism.
>>
>>29983190
Holy shit. You browse the only part of reddit that is so cancerous that reddit itself ignores it.

Srs is literally so bad, that even when I used to be an edgy sjw neckbeard I thought they went overboard.
>>
>>29983682
>CHECK THE SUPREME COURT RULING

just because it's constitutional doesn't mean it's right.
>>
>>29983682
>Dictionary.cum
It's Merriam Webster, familiarity.

>remainder of your post
Yeah, "gender" is to "sex" which is being male or female. Anything else is a monster.
>>
>>29983404
>quoting people out of context to make them look wrong

You liberals seem to never finish reading. Did you forget the part after the sarcasm where I actually became serious and made a real argument? Try quoting my whole comment and replying to it next time if you want me to take you seriously.
>>
>>29983738
You sound pretty upset by words lol... you know racism is a cycle right? like if you have poor parents, you will be very likely to be poor. There are exceptions, but it is very rare.

>>29983770
Yes, and we're taking back 4chan for the people

>>29983786
kek. Did you actually read the supreme court ruling? they make a very compelling argument for the effectiveness and morality of AA

>>29983817
>merriam webster
same difference
>>
>>29983828
#staymad

(why did that comment by itself mute me?)
>>
>>29983833
>APPEAL TO AUTHORITY

im done here.
>>
>>29983858
wow you know fallacy names.... how about you learn where they apply? it is totally viable to value expert opinions over some random opinion when evaluating sources lol. and when a majority of experts agree on something, for all intensive purposes, it is correct.
>>
>>29983833
>You sound pretty upset by words lol...

I'm upset by your dumbass ideas. Not the words.

>you know racism is a cycle right? like if you have poor parents, you will be very likely to be poor. There are exceptions, but it is very rare.

What do you want to do, make it to where everyone gets paid the same amount of money? Anyway, that's not racism. Racism is people hating other people because of their race.
>>
>>29983833
>same difference
No. It's not.
>>
File: 1467415889964.gif (509 KB, 500x246) Image search: [Google]
1467415889964.gif
509 KB, 500x246
OP are you a male or female
>>29983853
NEWFAG GET OUT
>>
>>29983884
guess what... using the r word is a dumbass idea.
I want america to pay reparations for slavery for a start, you know they never did that?

>>29983890
in this context it doesnt matter.
>>
File: Stalin_Sees_Today-1.jpg (90 KB, 448x321) Image search: [Google]
Stalin_Sees_Today-1.jpg
90 KB, 448x321
>>29983833
Robots should remember what board they're on an stop replying to these bait / reddit / tumblr retard threads. We should even immigrate to wizardchan until the summer is over.
How can anyone still expect something good / useful to come out of this thread.
Christ, where is your robot pride, is this board more than 50% normans already?
>>
>>29983904
Lol that post you linked was me, and I am the op...
and good one: "male or female" fucking kek'd you troll
>>
>>29983472
That would be like a firefighter approaching a half burning house and deciding to light the other half on fire to make a pleasant looking symmetry. Why do that when you can just put out the first fire and rebuild the house like a logical person?

Eradicate instututional racism, and in a few generations things will normalize themselves. Adding more institutional racism is punishing people for the faults of their ancestors and is extremely vengeful.

I thought you hippie dippie liberals were about peace and forgiveness rather than revenge? Have you ever even taken one psychedelic in your life? I bet you never even smoked weed or meditated for multiple hours before.
>>
>>29983920
Nigga what
If this is OP answer my question I'm not trollin
>>
>>29983916
Fuck man, its not bait. I came here to see if 4chan really is more cancerous than reddit (hard to believe because reddit is already conservative as fuck) and i now know that it is. wtf is wizardchan?

>>29983930
I actually lol'd at your dumb firefighter analogy. Reparations is not revenge... it is to fix an injustice.

>>29983944
This is OP, and that quesiton is transphobic, and factually incorrect even if we're talking about sexes. not everone is male or female have you heard of "intersex"?
>>
>>29983907
Everyone who was affected by slavery is dead, so are the people who enslaved them. Do you think that we should give the native americans their land back? Should mongolians give money to the descendants of the people that Ghenghis Khan enslaved and stole from? Of course not, because that's ridiculous. They are all dead, and so are the people who caused it. Why are you even here? Fuck off back to whatever sjw hole you slithered out of. Fuck, I hope that this whole thread is bait.
>>
>>29984000
Yes.. I do think they should give back the land to native americans. are you for real?
lol at using sjw in a negative way... wew you're a riot (and not the good kind)
>>
>>29984030
You ignored the mongolian part. Should mongolians have to pay the descendants of the people that Ghenghis Khan enslaved and stole from? Why should people alive today have to pay for shit that their ancestors did? Also how would giving back the land to the native americans work exactly? Would everyone else just leave?
>>
>>29984065
You want me to say specifics so you can refute them.. i'm not going to do that. Probably a percentage of land would be given back. or money reparations. And I don't know enough about the history of ghenghis khan to answer that specific question. could you answer me this though?
do you think germany should have to pay back reparations to jews who lost wealth in the lead up to the holocaust?
>>
>>29983568
I was expecting an irrational response, and that's exactly what I got. You're too predictable. See, I barely even know you, yet I can already predict your behavior. That's how simple you are- you're so fucking stupid it's hilarious.
>>
How old are you op?
Is gender really a social construct?
>>
>>29984167
20, and yes.

>>29984151
Like either of us are actually going to change our minds from this conversation.... baka
>>
>>29983882
>when a majority of experts agree on something, for all intensive purposes, it is correct.

Oh my, were you dropped on the head as a child? Back in the 1500s, when the "experts" believed the sun revolved around the Earth, they were wrong. You have a REALLY hard time understanding logic.
>>
>>29980803

>you can be Islamophobic for not believing in islam's right to exist, so of course you can be transphobic for not believing in transgender people's right to exist.

I don't believe that anyone has the right to exist, as all of our existences will inevitably cease. However, I do not dispute that people who believe they are transgender exist in the same way I do not dispute that religious people exist. In the same way that the widespread belief in god does not prove god's existence, the widespread belief in genders does not prove that genders exist.

If a guy wants to dress up in clothing traditionally worn by females and let me fuck them in the ass, I'm game. Just don't mention your "pronouns" around me because I'll think you are too stupid to be attractive. There is nothing wrong with fantacizing about being the opposite sex as long as it doesn't interfere with rational discussion.

Also, there is no such thing as Islamaphobia as phobias are irrational. A fear of Islam is healthy and rational, as it is an ideology that directly promotes jihad and the subjugation of women in it's holy text, and in over half of it's population's beliefs. A world without Islam (or any other organized religion for that matter) would be much more enlightened. Religions and political ideologies are mainly based on brainwashing young children into irrationality, and exist as intellectual parasites which feed on our fears and hopes.
>>
>>29980803
Whats it called when Im okay with transgendered people but im not okay with the concept of "agender", "pangender", and things like that.

Its just stupid fucking special snowflake labels
>>
>>29984113
>Probably a percentage of land would be given back. or money reparations.

That's ridiculous.

>I don't know enough about the history of ghenghis khan to answer that specific question

Ghenghis Khans armies raped, pillaged, and enslaved his way from China, to the Middle East, to Europe, to Russia. He would capture towns, and make the people who were still alive walk in front of his army as a shield. He gained untold wealth by making the towns he conquered give him and his army all kinds of stuff. He makes any kind of American injustice look like nothing, but it took place 800 years ago. What I'm getting at is, when do you think that people don't have to pay for what their ancestors did. Like, what's the fucking timetable. Mine is when they're all dead.

>do you think germany should have to pay back reparations to jews who lost wealth in the lead up to the holocaust?

No, ridiculous again. Almost everyone from WW2 is dead. The current German people had nothing to do with it.
>>
>>29984188
You won't change your mind because you refuse to see other perspectives, and refuse to change your viewpoints, even when they don't make any sense. Like you literally said if something is offensive, it is because it's untrue. That's a false statement, but you haven't retracted on it. All you've done is deflected, which you're probably going to do again.
>>
>>29984189
>quoted but didnt pick up on subtle red herring of "all intensive purposes"
Who was dropped on their head?
and as for your example... the sun revolving around the earth was conventional knowledge believed by people outside the field. This situation is the exact opposite.

>>29984214
>I don't believe that anyone has the right to exist
The fuck?
I'm not even gonna touch the rest of your comment it is too juicy.

>>29984217
It's called being only slightly ignorant but better off than the rest of 4chan, congrats. Just try not to make attack helicopter jokes and we good.

>>29984219
Wow a nazi sympathizer .... in the flesh

>>29984227
Actually I have already changed my mind, a while ago. I used to think like you but research and listening led me to stop thinking that way. What i meant was, there is no way either of us will change our mind from one conversation.
>>
is fedora gender?
>>
>>29984265
>Wow a nazi sympathizer .... in the flesh

No I'm not defending the nazis, nice strawman though. Why do you think that the current German people should have to pay for what their ancestors did? What is your timetable, and should the Mongolians have to pay reparations?
>>
>>29980803

Never could catch all those unknowns for that pokedex.
>>
>>29984188
>20
You're never going to grow out of this
You'll believe this for the rest of your life
oh boy
But at least consider how long people have lived without this gender stuff, we don't need it
Look at this thread, it's full of people denying this exists, you shouldn't force your ideas down anybody's throats especially if you can't prove them
Anyway, you're probably baiting, you would have posted this on /pol/ if you weren't
>>
>>29984338
hehehe you know the word strawman..... but apply it so wrongly it's hilarious.
>>
>>29984385
I'm not forcing you to change your gender. I'm just asking you to accept when other people do.
And im gonna be honest here, i dont know what /pol/ is.
>>
>>29984387
Are you going to answer, or just keep dodging the questions?
>>
>>29984396
> you shouldn't force your ideas down anybody's throats especially if you can't prove them
> I'm just asking you to accept when other people do.
>>
File: 62937494.jpg (60 KB, 407x405) Image search: [Google]
62937494.jpg
60 KB, 407x405
>>29984398
I'm not going to answer about mongolia i told you i dont know about the subject, sorry your 2 sentence (probably biased) info didnt satiate me.

>>29984416
Yes I am asking you not to force other people into your gender binary... that is okay... You could use the argument you just made, but against homosexuality
>>
>>29984447
You can't make people to believe in what they won't
and nobody here believes this
so why are you here?
Something to prove?
>>
>>29984447
I just explained the subject to you. That's what happened. But whatever, answer the other two then.

When has it been long enough for people to not have to pay for what their ancestors did?

Why do you think that the current German people should have to pay for what their ancestors did?
>>
File: 1454581065173.jpg (32 KB, 237x304) Image search: [Google]
1454581065173.jpg
32 KB, 237x304
>>29980803
It's true. there's one for every cock you sucked, OP.
>>
>>29984496
you guys are in such an insulated environment, i wanted to bring this to your attention.

>>29984527
How many is that?
>>
>you guys are in such an insulated environment, i wanted to bring this to your attention.

well if that ain't the pot calling the kettle a nigger
>>
File: makeup.jpg (103 KB, 500x420) Image search: [Google]
makeup.jpg
103 KB, 500x420
>>29984563
Well there you go again with the racial slurs... I'm coming across the line, okay? Why can't you do the same? make a tumblr account, consider the opposing side.
>>
>>29984596
I'd rather you stay on your side of the line and I'll do the same
>>
File: feministfunsm.png (201 KB, 600x1200) Image search: [Google]
feministfunsm.png
201 KB, 600x1200
>>29984628
Then you are part of the problem?
Nothing will get done...
>>
>>29984633
What needs to get done? We probably massively disagree on that. The majority of the people on tumblr think with emotions. They're part of the sjw group-think cult. Also, the site's layout is pretty terrible.
>>
>>29984633
Are you going to answer my questions, or are we done?

>>29984505
>>
File: enhanced-10319-1411566646-16.jpg (82 KB, 500x520) Image search: [Google]
enhanced-10319-1411566646-16.jpg
82 KB, 500x520
>>29984662
What if we both agreed that what we really hate is a caricature of the other side. The "sjw group-think cult" is probably very different from what you think it is, but I admit that the "cishet mra neckbeard" (or whatever you think i would call you) is probably very exaggerated from what we would say.

>>29984694
I'm not talking to you.
>>
File: 1450028718919.jpg (38 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
1450028718919.jpg
38 KB, 1024x768
>>29984596
I don't need to go Africa to learn it's a shithole. Same for tumblr and going by you with your "My way or the highway"" attitude, doubly so.

>>29984547
>How many is that?
Well shit nigger, if you can't keep track of your cocksucking, it's probably in the thousands.
>>
>The "sjw group-think cult" is probably very different from what you think it is

I have actually met a lot of sjws in real life at my college, and they were exactly like the caricature. I thought it was all stupid internet bullshit before going to college.
>>
>>29984633
Does anything need to get done?
We really don't need this, both sides are completely pointless and don't help society in any way
It's pointless to argue about something that's pointless
People should focus on developing themselves instead of other people, you can't tell anyone how to live their life and a lot of the time you can't even tell yourself
Just let the chips fall where they may because in the end, it's none of your problem
>>
>>29984752
im just trying to resolve this all civil like because it's 6am and I'm tired.
>>
>>29984719
>I'm not talking to you.

Why, so that you don't have to think about the answers? Surely, someone as knowledgeable as you could answer those two simple questions to clarify your position so that we can understand each other.
>>
File: 1419796590091.jpg (29 KB, 919x281) Image search: [Google]
1419796590091.jpg
29 KB, 919x281
>>29980803
There is a middle ground in this
>>
>>29984798
see this one >>29984795

>>29984813
fair enough
>>
>>29984795
How about this then. We will most likely agree on very little. Bye.
>>
>>29984795

Are you a communist?
A handy guide
Do you believe that workers are exploited?
No -> You need to pay attention
Yes -> Do you think that should change?
No -> You are a capitalist asshole
Yes -> Congratulations, you are a communist.
>>
File: 13467923750786729.jpg (191 KB, 1918x1080) Image search: [Google]
13467923750786729.jpg
191 KB, 1918x1080
>>29984825
You spent hours dodging the inconvenient questions. You've just been fucking with us. But then again, real sjws do that too. Whatever.
>>
>>29982241
>evolution
>biology
lolempiricists
>>
>>29984872
fucking hell i am a real sjw, although that term is pretty dumb.
>>
>>29982683
Empiricism does not require any exertion, it is for the dullards of creation.
>>29983476
>Atheists
Delusional and a dullard.

Reality is a myth, don't pretend otherwise. Go back to /b/ if you want to be a troglodyte.
>>
LOL before i go, this reminded me of you guys:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6bZnqyE14RY
>>
File: 1409630808061.png (257 KB, 516x526) Image search: [Google]
1409630808061.png
257 KB, 516x526
I really really really hope Mc Donalds doesn't have to start stocking genderfluid happy meals anytime soon
>>
>>29984953
This would probably crash the GBP market shit
>>
>>29984795
I refuse to be called a feminist. I'm transsexual and feminism has killed transsexuals.
Thread replies: 154
Thread images: 32

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.