[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Am I wrong for cat fishing a girl online, and pretending to be
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (127 KB, 720x960) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
127 KB, 720x960
Am I wrong for cat fishing a girl online, and pretending to be a Chad? It helps me escape reality. She wants to meet up soon, wat do?
>>
Direct her to a nigger neighbourhood and hope she gets raped/murdered.
>>
>>29980559
ask for lewd pictures and send them to her family and friends
>>
File: 1445435819576.jpg (95 KB, 768x1024) Image search: [Google]
1445435819576.jpg
95 KB, 768x1024
>>29980559
who is this lemon demon? fuck
>>
>>29980578
I think I'm in love with her, but if she knew what I really look like and act, she would probably commit suicide. I am in too deep.
>>
>>29980559
you are in the wrong but it doesn't matter as long as you never take it to the next level or do anything malicious. once you cut contact and she gets over you in a few months and finds someone new it'll be like it never happened.
>>
>>29980559
>nose piercing
dropped
>>
File: tinder.jpg (171 KB, 674x1198) Image search: [Google]
tinder.jpg
171 KB, 674x1198
I do the same, it is the only way I can interact with women who are stunning, I can at least scratch the surface of having a relationship with one even though really they want a chad with my personality, not me
>>
Do what cat fish man would do.
Tell her that your gonna meet her for food/coffee/etc, but never go up and meet her. Just sit somewhere close to her and pretend like you don't know what's going on.
>>
>>29980612
You're not in love. You're infatuated. The fact that you'd be able to feel the same way about another girl a month from now will prove it. How can you love someone when it's not mutual? Cringey man, cringey.
>>
>>29980896
This, senpai. It is obvious this guy knows what the fuck is up.

>>29980559
The alternative is cat-fishing people who are further away next time. Don't be that dumbass that cat-fishes people who live within three hours travel distance. If the ride is long enough to be inconvenient, you don't have to worry.
>>
>>29980750
Holy shit OP you are on to something, this sounds perfect
>>
>>29980559
i do this all the time m8, you're not alone
>>
>>29980979
Lol she thinks I live 45 minutes away, I'm really on the other side of the country. Role playing as a Chad with her is how I spend my whole day.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.