[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do women enjoy being treated like shit? This is an honest
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3
File: image.gif (151 KB, 400x267) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
151 KB, 400x267
Why do women enjoy being treated like shit?

This is an honest question and not bait.
>>
It's just what our instincts are used to.
>>
Femininity = submission
>>
Do they? I think it's just that attractive chads and tyrones can get away with anything and they choose to treat women like shit because it's fun.
>>
They are used to being treated so well. Also, some of them honestly know they are total shit human beings.
>>
File: store.gif (558 KB, 500x288) Image search: [Google]
store.gif
558 KB, 500x288
>>29980460
>>29980450
If it is a common trait of all females, should men to whom this attractive meanness does not come naturally either through issues in childhood emotional development or just being an all around beta just give up?
>>
>>29980497
Depends. Is this a thing where you can't respect/love them if you have to treat them that way just to keep them around?
>>
>>29980423
Of all the woman I know, only the crazy like being trated like shit by their partner.
Huge exception: their boyfriend is Chad tier. In that case, only gold quality woman walk away
>>
>>29980423
i think people with low self-esteem like this. both men and women seek it out when they secrely hate themselves. it feels good because it feels deserved, even when it's not. people treating you well feels fake.
>>
>>29980497
up until monogamous marriage became the norm, these men would never have reproduced and probably would have been killed
>>
>>29980423
They don't. You just are too autistic to distinguish being treated like shit from bantz
Alternatively, men or women will deal with a lot of shit to be with an attractive partner
>>
>>29980423
It's like an older brother if that makes any sense.
>>
File: blewit.png (584 KB, 1118x514) Image search: [Google]
blewit.png
584 KB, 1118x514
>>29980528
I don't know. I don't know if it's that extreme, but what is the point in living a facade day in and day out?

I had no father figure, and suffered from childhood emotional neglect, so I have avoidant personality disorder. The very few females I was comfortable enough around to let in to my life, I did try to be flirty, and teasing with, bring-the-bantz-etc, I'm not just a bland 'nice guy' caricature or anything of that sort, but I was always just as seen as a nice friend, and upon being rejected by one female she expressed surprise that I even had feelings for her 'because you've been such a nice guy'. It's all very frustrating.
>>
>>29980609
Make your intentions known from the get-go, and don't get friendzoned again. You should have made your move in the first week.
>>
>>29980423
Dominance is key.

Assholes are more likely to not backdown in the face of a challenge (most are stubborn and refuse to admit any wrongdoing on their part), and usually it's the asshole that's ok with taking charge and making change happen.
>>
Only if it's Chad literally pissing on them, +points for being a billionaire and having a rich daddy
>>
>>29980609
Oh, man. I have a not so different story, only it was with the girl of my dreams, and I was so oblivious to her attraction to me, I squandered my only chance to be with her. I guess I just couldn't believe it, and thought she was just being nice.
>>
>>29980497
>should unattractive men not pursue women?
you can always be a fag.

>>29980555
>monogamous
>norm
>>
>>29980423
Women are mentally a bit more mature men, yetdont know how to use their intelligence, therefore being submitted is something they crave, because it gives them a reason to feel comfortable for not being able to use their intelligence
>>
>>29980423
Women love being dominated and tossed around.
But it only works if you're chad thundercock
If not, you best get a lawyer to defend you from rape charges
>>
No, but I deserve it, and if someone thinks I'm shit it means they have basic perception skills.
>>
>>29980592

This.

Omega males ALWAYS think Chad is being an asshole because omegas cannot fathom anything outside of their hypersensitivity
>>
Good question man. It's much easier to just treat them like shit though. It works wonders, try it.
>>
>>29980423
Flat out addiction. Our bodies are wired to do whatever it takes to stay in a relationship with asshole if we're fucking asshole, and even if we break up with asshole our bodies still say "WTF GO BACK" it's stupid but that's how we're built. Oxytocin, norepinephrine, etc. If we fuck a guy once, dat's it mane; addiction.
>>
A woman would rather be miserable than bored

A woman would rather be the fucktoy of an alpha than the princess of a beta

A woman who DIDN'T like men with awful personality traits would most likely die in ancient times, or her children would
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.