[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>go to doctor for physical >female doctor >go though
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3
File: 1425885469875.gif (627 KB, 500x280) Image search: [Google]
1425885469875.gif
627 KB, 500x280
>go to doctor for physical
>female doctor
>go though general things like weight, eating habits, exercise habits
>have to remove pants and underwear
>very quiet but I notice she stifled laughter
>think that roasties wanting horse cock is just a meme, have a 7" penis
>tfw even doctors, who see many penises throughout their career, still are amused by yours
>want to leave and go home and cry
>>
>>29980260
you had an erection?
>>
>>29980260
A flaccid 7 incher is impressive...
>>
>>29980260
That will only happen with fresh out of cuckschool doctors. Any practiced doctor will be entirely desensitized.
>>
>>29980327
yes i did, how can you not get one? need to attempt to look good to impress doctor
>>
>have a 7" penis
You fucking complaining? I have 6 inches.
>>
>>29980260

Did she give you a handjob?
>>
>>29980260
I definitely need to get a fem doctor for my first prostate exam. I've heard guys can actually cum on the spot from those.

Probably be the closest I'll get to sex
>>
>>29980260
does it feel good to come home and lie about your appointment. You simply thought all of this up.
>>
Doctors see plenty of ugly and sad looking penises. In a professional setting they don't care and just want to get it over it. I have a 4 inch penis and have never been laugh at by a doctor.
>>
>>29980260
don't tell lies on the internet, op.
>>
File: woahjak.jpg (23 KB, 337x372) Image search: [Google]
woahjak.jpg
23 KB, 337x372
>>29980619
what does a sad penis look like? Penis can have emotions?!
>>
>>29980260
>>have to remove pants and underwear
do you really have to do this? i havent been to the doctor in like a decade
>>
tfw no penis doctor gf
>>
>>29980646

limp, dry, flaccid, super small , looking down, no pre-cum, shriveled , skinny , balls don't hang, pubic hair not groomed
>>
>>29980554
they laughed at you having an erection
if you were flaccid they wouldn't have laughed if you had a shrivelled hairy chode
getting hard before any contact when you're at the doctor is a faux pas
>>
Dude, I had an ultrasound was on my balls for half an hour with a female tech. Awkward as fuck.
>>
I wish I could get a hot female doctor to examine my boner
>>
>>29980678

no pre cum? what, why would you have pre cum?
>>
File: IMG_20160523_070118.jpg (24 KB, 357x323) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160523_070118.jpg
24 KB, 357x323
>>29980554
LOL. first off, you think a doctor would fuck an autistic wagecuck or neetcuck?

Nah. Also, OMFG YOU HAD A HARD-ON?!? To "impress" the doc? Holy fucking shit.

>being this autistic.
>>
>>29980573
try 5
on the dot.
>>
>>29980554
>>29980764
If it's true, it's probably why she laughed. Not because of the size.
>>
Got a black gay doctor to do my phyiscal

You could tell he was gay
You could tell he was black
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.