[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey r9k im sorry i know this is not really the place and im not
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
Hey r9k im sorry i know this is not really the place and im not really a part of the majority but my girlfriend is being being stalked by some wanna be thug ass 35 year old and i know he goes to mcdonalds at 11:00 every night. what should i do. should i beat his ass or talk to him or something. he can probably kick my ass so what a legal way to just fuck his shit up. Also im 19
>>
>>29980231
Nothing beats a well placed pipe bomb
>>
>>29980231
Confront him, bring box cutters and fuck his shit up if he attacks you.

Box cutters are legally considered tools and not weapons, and if you work pretty much any job, you can justify carrying them, which would basically ensure that you'll get off with self defense if he attacks you first.
>>
>>29980266
Don't know if ill get away with that one
>>
>>29980316
Yeah but if you assault someone with them, they are considered a deadly weapon. They're only not considered a weapon when you're just walking around with them.
>>
>>29980345
Then don't assault him randomly you idiot. I literally said confront human about it, then use them to defend yourself and fuck him up if he attacks you.

You are not at fault in that scenario. You are using what is on your person to defend against a deadly attacker.
>>
>>29980316
>>29980345
Yeah ill get fucked hard if I brought box cutters and used them
>>
>>29980319
the fuck? just put it down and walk away
>>
call the police and file restraining orders you retard

document all calls, texts and stalking shit while you're at it
>>
>>29980390
He doesn't call or text he just lives in the area and actively follows her around and stares at her. I should also mention they saw him just starting at the ground laughing for like 30 min so they thought he was a retard or something
>>
>>29980439
but i dont think he is cuz of how he dresses and acts, unless its something very minor
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.