[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw sneaking suspicion that everyone I know can read my mind
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: 1424991401624.png (42 KB, 240x232) Image search: [Google]
1424991401624.png
42 KB, 240x232
>tfw sneaking suspicion that everyone I know can read my mind
>>
>>29980177
Shut the fuck up, Daniel.
>>
>>29980177
Thats the first sign of schizophrenia. Good luck anon.
>>
Dude I get that feeling too..
>>
>>29980177
Same, that or the classic "none of the people I know actually like me and everything is either a big joke or pity about me
>>
>>29980177
I've had this feeling since high school, its gotten better over time but anytime someone says something that I was thinking it freaks me out.
>>
>>29980177
Fantastic way to go insane, anon. Believe me, I know. You to stamp this shit on the head ASAP. Go see your doctor and get some meds. For what it's worth, no one can read your mind, it's just intuition. People read you by looking at your body language and facial expressions, and the way you speak and the subjects you speak about.
>>
>>29980177
I would think they might be more concerned then.
>>
>>29980177
You never really know but do not call yourself a schizo and go on meds just because you are actually intuitive. It will screw you up more. Fat people go into therapy saying I think people think I am fat and did you know the therapist is not allowed to tell them they are fat?
>>
>>29980498
M8, he thinks people can read his mind. Every one has intuition to a greater or larger degree. That's not the issue here. He needs help.
>>
i had this hardcore growing up

i would be scared to think of sinful things

now it has gone away and i'm what you would call a "good person," through no fault of my own, however, it is due to this weird complex

this has been a hindrance in many ways as i can't connect with females who have a certain level of perversion. not that i don't like sex, of course, i am just not a fucking degenerate pervert
>>
>>29980535

oh, i forgot to add this went away around the time i started taking SSRIs. i don't know if this had anything to do with it
>>
File: 1455408239259.gif (21 KB, 305x354) Image search: [Google]
1455408239259.gif
21 KB, 305x354
>>29980177
How's your affect anon?
any difficulties expressing emotions?
any difficulties organizing sentences?
have you frequently experienced things that other people don't seem to notice?
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.