[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
My room smells like a literal garbage can. There are flies and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 6
File: EDqxKXQCfQ-8.png (12 KB, 300x250) Image search: [Google]
EDqxKXQCfQ-8.png
12 KB, 300x250
My room smells like a literal garbage can. There are flies and fucking rodents running around. I'm too depressed to clean up. Is it time to kill myself?
>>
my sheets smell like sweat and ass

probably should clean them soon but eh
>>
yes. if you can't get it together for basic shit like that, but you do have motivation to an hero, then your path is clear.
>>
your living space is a reflection of yourself. clean both
>>
Someone fucking post fridgeman from best of 4chan! Fuckin post that shit nigga, then youll really know what a garbage house really is, op.
>>
File: Salacious_Crumb_(DB).jpg (192 KB, 1088x858) Image search: [Google]
Salacious_Crumb_(DB).jpg
192 KB, 1088x858
I haven washed my bedding in so long that it smells like bread

>tfw I like it
>>
File: image.jpg (35 KB, 637x544) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
35 KB, 637x544
>can't commit suicide because parents would have to clean disgusting room

Probably subconsciously doing it on purpose
>>
>tfw got so drunk last night i shit myself and this morning was too hungover to clean the bed so i just grabbed a couple blankets sprayed with febreeze and covered the shit so i could continue to lie compfy on my bed
>>
>>29980222
found it after a little sifting through le central folder
>>
File: 1468363420994.jpg (2 MB, 900x9794) Image search: [Google]
1468363420994.jpg
2 MB, 900x9794
>>29980449
fuck I'm retarded I forgot it
>>
File: maxresdefault (3).jpg (64 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (3).jpg
64 KB, 1280x960
>>29980461
Jesus fucking Christ. I'm speechless.
>>
I've never understood this. How hard is it to pick up the junk and put it in a trash bag? What's stopping you?
>>
>>29980683
Depression. Im in a catatonic state. Even typing this is taking sooo much effort
>>
>>29980461
I remember the first time reading this I was hoping they were police investigation photos or something

Then I remembered some really smart dudes with PhD's in math and shit like Perelman and Kaczynski became feral and lived in their own filth while retaining their intelligence

The worst I can say is that I left a pot of rice in my fridge for six months. When I opened it, there were almost neon tier molds growing, a bright blue, pink, and yellow mold in different areas within the pot, not completely covering the rice (which was still white), just medium sized patches
>>
>>29980080
I actually have some sorth of psychological dependency on garbage, whenever I'm not doing very well I fill my room with empty shit because having a clean room depressed me
>>
>>29980880
Clutter can be comfy, and garbage can he clutter, but when all your clutter is garbage, than can be uncomfy
>>
>>29980919
I guess my nature is that I like mess, makes me feel like someone lives here you know? As opposed to those pristine looking rooms that look straight out of a magazine.
I should collect lot books or magazines instead of bags of moldy shit tho
>>
>>29980998
You realize that mold kills brain cells, right retard? Science has also proven that dirtier people have lower IQs.
>>
>>29981022
I have been killing my brain cells since I was 6 with mind destroying obedience medicine buddy, I have such a shitty memory that I forget things I'm doing as I'm doing them
>>
File: image.jpg (1 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1 MB, 3264x2448
>commit genocide on bedbugs in my room
>capture one with strategic use of lotion
>poke it every minute with a pencil to make sure it hasn't given up on life
>>
>>29981121
I hope the reason why you are so fucking filthy is because your fat fuckin slut mom whored your ass to your grandpa and his cronies.
I hope you got fucked so hard up your ass that you still can't shit, I hope someone schuk your little bitch ass when u were 2 months old.
You don't deserve to live on this planet, maybe India or Africa.
>>
>>29980293
Pics or it didn't happen

Origami
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.