[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw no arab gf >tfw white and no arab girl will ever look
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4
>tfw no arab gf
>tfw white and no arab girl will ever look at me

Why are arab girls so perfect while the men are so repulsive? It's just not fair
>>
We got quite a few of those in Canada. Sometimes I'm thinking of learning Arabic and getting started on the Quran so that they'd give me a chance desu. I feel bad about abandoning my race and culture, but the west is doomed anyway. Islam might actually be our salvation, Inshallah.
>>
>>29980030
Don't bother. Muslim born into the religion, but my mother was white. Non purebloods are shunned within the community, they'll never want you and their parents sure as hell won't marry them to you.
>>
>>29979981
Arab women look like horses

Inbred and ugly as fuck
>>
>>29980030
>feel bad for abandoning culture
like you have any. Arab qts>>>>poutine, moose and maple syrup
>>
>>29980098
They're also terrible human beings. Turbo-stacy would be putting it lightly
>>
>>29980072
Oh, damn. Shame. I thought what made their religion so powerful and spreading so fast was that they were accepting of converts.
>>
File: 1408591658902.png (43 KB, 684x523) Image search: [Google]
1408591658902.png
43 KB, 684x523
>>29980030
If you're a good moumin Allah shall help guide you in your journey for an Arab wife Inshallah.
>>
>>29979981
Fuck off white man. Stick to your white women.
>>
File: images-of-alison-brie.jpg (795 KB, 1872x3590) Image search: [Google]
images-of-alison-brie.jpg
795 KB, 1872x3590
>Why are arab girls so perfect while the men are so repulsive?

Same deal with the Jews. Pic related.
>>
>>29980280
oh no it's the part where they kill people who don't convert.
Also every single fucking Muslim family has 4+ children. Think dark quiverfulls
>>
>>29980315
>Stick to your white women.
no u
>>
>>29979981

Just wait, some of her brothers will suicide bomb themselves and get locked up for running over people with delivery trucks. Then they are good to convert over to sane humanity.
>>
File: berber.jpg (44 KB, 350x447) Image search: [Google]
berber.jpg
44 KB, 350x447
My GF is Amazigh and they look a lot like Arabs but they're more independent and not grotesquely inbred. She cook amazing food too like soups so spicy they would make a Thai chef's eyes water. I'm half-Spaniard too so there's a weird appeal in sleeping with an ancestral enemy.

If you're a Nordic dude out West with money you can get a Persian gf. They're the best MENA people in terms of looks/wealth/intelligence.
>>
>>29979981
I'm white and my girlfriend is Syrian :3
>>
>>29980030

Can I just say that Canada's going to explode into a civil war and/or split into multiple countries and/or end up a 3rd world wasteland within the next century?

25% of the population being born outside the country is absurd. How would you integrate them all? How have your social services not run out of money?
>>
I live in Italy, italian girls are arab girls with no BS religion, I honestly feel bad for you guys :3
>>
>>29980437

Mah nigga. My fiancee is Lebanese and I just can't get enough of her. We're planning on kids and everything.

Any trouble from her family or rando dudes on the street? Mine got corned by some scary guy calling her a whore and she said she was a Maronite Christian and he left her alone. I guess it's okay to -be- a Christian but not -become- one? Muslim logic I guess.
>>
>>29980480
Because we have standards for immigration?
Your first statement is retarded lol.
>>
>>29980480
I have no idea.

Our social services are hurting. There are always talks of privatization. In Quebec, you can walk in the hospital, they swipe your social security card, and you walk out. No money, zero paperwork. It's amazing. But the service keeps getting worse. Very long waiting times. People abuse it. They kept telling all of us how hard some people had to fight to make this possible, and how very important it was not to abuse it. And many people had that attitude. Now the system is so clogged though.

I don't know all that much about my own country desu (and I do feel dumb). There is A LOT of propaganda about multiculturalism. We're a bit like Sweden in some ways. They're REALLY trying to suppress French culture in Quebec. They use mass immigration as a weapon. They made the theme of their provincial celebrations multiculturalism last time.

I don't know what's going to happen. Islam is backward, but it seems so strong. And we're decadent.
>>
>>29980507
this

med girls have the same god tier sultry caramel aesthetic as arab girls except without the shitty culture and death cult religion. honestly med girls are a little cuter even, their eyes are softer and they're less likely to have big semitic noses.
>>
>>29980541
Apostasy is a crime that carries the death penalty in Islam. Your gf said that she wasn't an apostate
>>
>>29979981
>Tfw I could have fucked many qt arab chicks at uni
>Tfw they all came from radical muslim families and they all wanted to bang me
>>
>>29980644

Gotta hand it to the fucking roaches. Their religion really is quite well-designed. Much harder to cuck than Christianity, good at exterminating rival faiths...
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.