[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>you'll never be a famous trap rapper >you'll
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (19 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
19 KB, 225x225
>you'll never be a famous trap rapper
>you'll never put out an 'uber everywhere' freestyle that goes viral
>>
>>29979955

>you'll never be a famous trap rapper

Why not op, can't afford hormones?
>>
>>29979995
At first I thought this was a joke but you really don't get the terminology do you?
>>
>>29979955
>>29979995
They're really not that expensive op
>>
File: 1466685313472.jpg (184 KB, 1080x1080) Image search: [Google]
1466685313472.jpg
184 KB, 1080x1080
>>29979955
>couldnt be a heroin shooting rap god
I fucking hate this world, dreams dont come true
>>
rap takes no talent or skill so i don't see how you couldn't achieve that unless you're mute.
>>
>>29980074
Tell me about it I was going to run away to the city and just be homeless
>>
>>29979955
Just call yourself a rapper. That "trap" is a meme made by white people. Also the hoodrap market is over saturated, either produce beats and be the next zaytoven/metro boomin/808 mafia or learn to sing, also ugly god got a check for beating his meat and yachty got signed for being a boat so it's not impossible
>>
>>29980124
The lyrical memes are ingenious fuck off
>>
>>29980132
Lets team up dude.
>>
>>29980138
There's a definite difference between rap and trap I don't even like I only like trap

>>29980241
Would you go to Chicago and join a gang? If you hold me back I'm out
>>
>>29980278
Awe fuck dude, i was just going for the smacked out cali guy whos depressed.
It seems im already holding you back with my crippling drug use. Im out man, we could have been great but i couldnt put down the spoon
>>
>>29980342
Well I like Cali and ecstasy but I don't think there's a trap scene out there except for all the rich rappers that moved to la
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.