[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw for about an hour today suicide didn't seem so scary
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: 1420384299747.gif (2 MB, 320x180) Image search: [Google]
1420384299747.gif
2 MB, 320x180
>tfw for about an hour today suicide didn't seem so scary

I rationalized that there was either no god or that he could not seriously fault me for this and that I didn't have to worry about hell. After awhile I started to worry again but this is progress, maybe I can get somewhere soon
>>
>>29979778
If you commit suicide you are absolutely going to hell and youre also a coward and a bitch.
>>
>>29979778
you will make it
>>
>>29979778
no amount of rationalization can stop your hindbrain from sending massive freak out messages to your meat body when you get ready to pull that trigger.

having said that, I hope you successfully and gracefully get to leave this horrible world when you think it's time.
>>
>>29979799
If I keep living just because I'm scared of hell then im a coward and a bitch too, either way its the same

>>29979813
probably, but i really hope i dont, theres no reason i should be here wasting other people's time and resources living a shit life, might as well give it to someone else

>>29979868
I sure i can hype myself up just for one squeeze, Maybe i will wait til im old enough to get a hand gun that would make it easier to go off spur of the moment
>>
Did they do a bunch of drugs then animated that episode? Naruto's animation is overall great but that episode was fucking retarded.
>>
>>29979913
>If I keep living just because I'm scared of hell then im a coward and a bitch too, either way its the same
You are supposed to fear GOD. Fearing GOD doesn't make you a coward.
>>
The universe is cold, and indifferent. The concept of God is just a blanket comfort for humans to feel like they're important enough to exist past their natural life spans. Because of our self-awareness, we're aware of our own mortality and can question the foundations of our existences. Whether you kill yourself now, or allow yourself to live to a bitter end, it doesn't matter to the universe nor anybody else within decades time. You are nothing, I am nothing, we're all nothing but sentient meatbags dying slowly but surely.

Nothingness isn't so bad, at least you won't feel.
>>
>>29979922
Idk but i still remember when this shit came out, me and my friends were very amused

>>29979953
yeah but if i live the life im living then im going to hell anyways if it exists

>>29979985
I hope so but i don't. but oh well who knows
>>
>>29980142
>yeah but if i live the life im living then im going to hell anyways if it exists
It's never too late to change yourself in the name of the Lord
>>
>>29980142

Think about it this way OP, you didn't exist for millions upon millions of years before you were born, and didn't suffer the slightest inconvenience from it.
>>
Watching you retards think you are progressing in any way is like watching ameba
>>
>>29980171
Idk i try not to hurt people but whats the point in doing this stuff if i dont actually believe in it? If i dont believe in going to church even if i do go whats the point?

>>29980250
Yeah i guess so
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.