[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If you could tell your ex one last thing what would it be?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 5
File: image.jpg (34 KB, 600x336) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
34 KB, 600x336
If you could tell your ex one last thing what would it be?
>>
File: 1466539862185.jpg (50 KB, 446x515) Image search: [Google]
1466539862185.jpg
50 KB, 446x515
smell ya later, nerd
>>
Why do normalfags infest this site?

Why can't you all just stay on kikebook?
>>
>>29979716
I still think you are gay
>>
I gave you everything and did my best to accept with dignity your decision on breaking our 3 years of relationship du quickly. Why were you mad at me after leaving me ?
>>
>>29979716
You will never forget that time you stayed at my place for nearly a month, I fucked you basically every day some times several times, in every single depraved way. You had me in every single hole and every position. You moaned for me, you begged for me. You swallowed me, and you wore me. I was your first. You will never be pure. Your next boyfriend can never be your first, nor will the one after that. You can pretend like it didn't happen or that it didn't mean anything. You could even change the story, you could lie and tell them my dick is small, or how I suck in bed. Nothing will change that you loved it, nothing will change that I made you used goods. Kill yourself.
>>
Honestly I would just say I miss you
>>
My what

Ree
>>
Where do I get this "ex"?
>>
>You filthy, lying, subhuman narcissistic filth.

and then I'd get personal
>and murdery
>>
I'm so fucking sorry. And I know you hate how much I said that. I don't think I'll ever find anyone as perfect as you. Then again, I haven't ever cared about anyone else like that. If I ever get in another relationship, you will be the benchmark to which they're compared. I'm sorry for being a depressed drug addicted fuck up. I still love you.

And this is just from a long distance relationship with someone who I never met. Sometimes I care too much.
>>
Will you squee on my g, plz?
>>
File: image.jpg (129 KB, 1080x1277) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
129 KB, 1080x1277
>>29979716
Hey

I hope you're taking care of yourself this time around. It pains me to picture you without the strength to get up from your bed and without the stregnth to eat anything. It's kinda like that one summer all those years ago, we had broken each other's hearts and we couldn't handle it all summer. It's a shame we couldn't work it out after trying so many times, so many people, and so much time. I hope you're not worried about me and my habbits, you shouldn't waste your time on someone like me anyway. I'm sorry about everything. Pain, time, everything. I miss you and I love you, don't ever forget that.

Goodnight, Yused
>>
The girl I met 2 days after I dumped you is better than you in every way, I really met her a week before I dumped you, and my only regret about our relationship was that I didn't dump you sooner.
>>
Leave me alone dude, you text me way too much. I just want to get high and play mw2
>>
>>29980025
what state were they in?
>>
I don't really have anything left to say.
"Don't ever pretend like I didn't love you.", I guess.
>>
I never saw ur dick only ur sack
>>
File: 1456783400763.png (412 KB, 431x700) Image search: [Google]
1456783400763.png
412 KB, 431x700
Why couldn't you exist?
>>
>>29979716
I have nothing to say to her, no hard feelings just no desire to speak with her.
>>
I..I love you
>>
>>29980239
I love my ex too desu, I miss them.
>>
>C-can I just say goodbye to your hedgehog?

There is no feel heavier than missing your ex girlfriend's pets
>>
I wish you existed
>>
The only thing I hate more than you is the man I've become. Ron Paul for president.
>>
File: Carol's.jpg (21 KB, 360x240) Image search: [Google]
Carol's.jpg
21 KB, 360x240
>ex
Op, this isn't the place for you
>>
I loved your dick more
>>
>>29979716
Watch out for that bus.
>>
>>29979772
I didn't want you to give up so easily. I'm sorry.
>>
>>29979856
Thanks anon, that's exactly how i feel towards my ex, saved
>>
Be happy. Don't just settle or sell yourself short, be with someone who looks at you the way I did, and sees how beautiful you truly are. I don't know if anyone could ever love you more than I did, but I hope you find that person. You deserve more than you give yourself credit for, and you'll never be happy if you give up that hope. Love yourself, you're beautiful, and I'll always have love for you in my heart, even if it's not as strong as it once was. Be with someone who will hold you and never let you go, and never give it up.

I love you, always.
>>
>>29979716
>ex
FUCKING NORMIES GET OFF MY FUCKING BOARD REEEEEEE

>>>/reddit/
>>>/away/
>>
>>29979716
Give me back my Gameboy Advance and Pokemon Crystal.
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.