[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Moving to another country
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: me.jpg (26 KB, 318x318) Image search: [Google]
me.jpg
26 KB, 318x318
How does one go about moving to another country? What kinds of hassles will be involved and what should my priorities be? I know housing and a job are important to lock down, and a passport and visa need to be in order, but anything else needed? What about insurance and other services? Any advice appreciated
>>
>>29979598
Might take a long time depending on which country you are moving to.
>>
>>29979636
the goal is to be in the Netherlands in about a year
>>
>>29979598
Be just like the scum who immigrate here and purposely move somewhere you don't know the language and never attempt to learn it also immediately apply for neetbux also live there illegally by going on vacation and never leave.
>>
>>29979680
dont get me wrong, id love to, but im trying to turn shit around and go to school while there on a student visa
>>
>>29979709
Don't move to Amsterdam thats a rookie mistake move to rotterdam it's nice there
>>
>>29979743
I've read that before but i cant be two hours away from my classes, ya know? Maybe after I finish my degree?
>>
>>29979775
Are you planning on living there after school
>>
>>29979775
It's like an hour drive so it's posible but you may not want to do that
>>
>>29979878
I think I'd at least want to live on or near campus the first year to learn my way around. Want to go to Uni of Amsterdam and people say the layout can take some getting used to >>29979836
I think because if I go I'd be on a student visa, I'd come back to the states (because I have to) for a bit, stay here for a job unless I got offered one in Netherlands because people say jobs can be rare there. I guess thats commonplace all over tho huh. In short, maybe, depending on how realistic of an option that is for me
>>
self bump in hopes of conversation
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.