[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Welp time to earn that Hiset/GED boys, it was nice being a neet
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
Welp time to earn that Hiset/GED boys, it was nice being a neet for the last fifteen years, but at 30 I need to retire by 45 to reboot my neet life. Need to earn some moola before that can happen. Going to get my A+ cert, and go to voc to earn a trade in mechanics, since I already work on cars now as a side hobby. Shit sucks, but if mummy and daddy die I'm shit out of luck, and I don't want to be homeless and not afford tendies and vidya.
>>
>>29979580
>Expecting to retire after 15 years of work
Starting at 30, you are going to be working until the day you die.
>>
>>29979580
Nah, I have a couple of connections to use as references,and I didn't spend all my neet years doing shit like most of r9k. All that free time, and you don't pick up a few skills or languages? You dun fucked up m8.
>>
>>29979641
If you plan right, you can retire in a trailer park in the south at 45.
>>
UGHHH THICCCC
>>
i plan to be a formula one driver and make billions of dollars
>>
>thinking you are going to retire starting work at 30

You will be dead before you have a pension fund worth shit.

Your best bet is to just stay on the ride you're on right now, then kill yourself when it breaks down.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.