[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw no kidlat seeing, mata straining, isda skinning, pelikula
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (659 KB, 976x1632) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
659 KB, 976x1632
>tfw no kidlat seeing, mata straining, isda skinning, pelikula watching, diyaryo reading, kalayaan fighting, kawal honoring, tubig drinking, salamin shattering, eleksyon voting, kape brewing, mukha cleaning, daliri fracturing, kuko biting, tsinelas snapping, lamesa wiping, sapatos breaking, kotse fixing, itlog cracking, ilong blowing, ube chopping, puso racing, damit wearing, kumot weaving, puwit slapping, paa rubbing, buhok combing, ulo scratching, simbahan attending, parol hanging, kamay washing, tuko calling, jeepney driving, kanin picking, manok chasing, tinikling dancing, tiyanak finding, aswang hunting, kabayo riding, carabao herding, baboy wrestling, duwende stomping, lechon roasting, lumpia cooking, pancit making, sinigang eating, forest loving, /r9k/ posting, qtp2t filipina gf
>>
We've reached a point where this needs to stop

Anon, it's Friday night and you're posting pasta instead of feeling with us
>>
It's great to see you again, hope you're doing well today :)
>>
>>29979537
I was at a Pokemon meetup hoping to find a qt filipina. Sadly, there was only one and she was with her bf.

>>29979569
Thanks pham. Every day's a good day for me. But its nice to see somebody cares
>>
>>29979932
I'm sorry to hear about the lack of flips :( you'll find one, sending prayers your way!
I feel like you've said this in one of your threads, but what area are you in?
>>
File: oldguy_advice.jpg (216 KB, 1024x598) Image search: [Google]
oldguy_advice.jpg
216 KB, 1024x598
>>29979520

get your shit together op

if you're white, you can do better than her.
>>
>>29979932

If that game want shit, you could have dueled him and stolen her once you humiliated him by btfoing all his pidgeys and rattatas
>>
I've never even been able to understand what ethnicity this woman was supposed to be. Some sort of Inuit?
>>
File: 3qUPZHI[1].jpg (793 KB, 2322x4128) Image search: [Google]
3qUPZHI[1].jpg
793 KB, 2322x4128
>>29979520
I have the same bracelet she's wearing.
>>
>>29979970
Thanks for the prayers. I'm from Nor Cal. I'm actually in so cal right now visiting a friend. I went to the meet up in downtown Disney. It was pretty lit. I got a bunch of Pokemon I didn't have before.

>>29979993
I wish. I'm pretty casual towards the game, but he looked even more casual than me.

>>29980005
Qtp2t Filipina

>>29980062
Where'd you get it? I was thinking of getting one for my future filipina gf.
>>
>>29980490
I found it in the trash desu
>>
Ugh, no. They're the Mexicans of Asia.
>>
>>29980490
Those bracelets are at every Catholic store lol
>>
>>29979932
Nice to see you making an effort. I hope you get that qt flip girl soon.
>>
>>29979520
bumping for the monkey girl
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.