[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
There is absolutely nothing stopping any of you from being hardworking,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 6
File: 1445513980347.jpg (57 KB, 515x469) Image search: [Google]
1445513980347.jpg
57 KB, 515x469
There is absolutely nothing stopping any of you from being hardworking, reliable, and at least somewhat successful people. You live in the first world; you have opportunities.

Yea, it sucks, it's unfair, and it's hard. But putting all that aside: you have racial, social, and economic advantages that you're not using.

Forget about the illuminormie. The #1 thing that holds you back is you.

If you can find a way to carve a nice life FOR YOURSELF out of this hard and mean world, then you can find a woman who will respect you and follow you.
>>
File: 1468460933311-r9k.jpg (43 KB, 530x805) Image search: [Google]
1468460933311-r9k.jpg
43 KB, 530x805
>>29979455

I already knew all of this.

Makes me feel even worse because im such a useless shit despite having a lot of advantages.

I just cant change how i think, if anyone tells you that you can(without drugs) they're a fucking liar or were faking it to themselves.

I realize that Im my primary limitator in life but i cant do anything about it.

Fuck a woman, have nothing against them having sex or w.e they do, their life, but all they do is eat my heart.
>>
>>29979542
>I just cant change how i think
>I cant do anything about it.

Have you tried being calm, disciplined, and responsible?
>>
Nah man, I'm a pedophile and the world doesn't care how hardworking I am. I could singlehandedly terraform Mars and people would still hate me.
>>
>>29979573

Yes, I just need to be these things.

Great advice.

I'm hardwired, at this point, to be lazy, procrastinating, avoidant, and anxious.

This is like telling a poor person "Have you tried bein rich?"
>>
OP, you have vastly underestimated the human ability to totally ruin one another.
>>
I'm aware, I just don't feel like doing it. I've given up on life and will stay with mommy until one of us dies, if she dies before me then I will simply kill myself.
>>
>>29979635
>I'm hardwired, at this point, to be lazy, procrastinating, avoidant, and anxious.

And some people get addicted to heroin, booze, ect. Your problems are probably surmountable, but you're just unwilling.

>This is like telling a poor person "Have you tried being rich?"

If you try and take a rich man's things, you'll get shot. Nobody but you is stopping you from starting to be more responsible, right now.
>>
>>29979455
I think my biggest problem is being unable to connect with people, and have meaningful conversations. I have nothing to communicate to people, nothing to share so making conversation is very difficult. A lot of people say 'just put yourself out there and practice', but I meet with my close friends regularly and I never improve. This makes me fear talking with people, and I have no idea how to improve myself. It doesn't help that I am locked up in my house most of the time
>>
File: 83472984.jpg (299 KB, 1228x987) Image search: [Google]
83472984.jpg
299 KB, 1228x987
>>29979590
Then seek to become a disciplined, rich pedophile

>The world thinks
What does that have to do with what you do with your life? Unless you, for some reason, feel compelled to run around telling everybody about your fetish.
>>
>>29979684
It's because you are locked in your house

Been there, one day a girl asked me if i wanted some of her cheetos and i almost cry and my voice cracked while i said no.
You have to get a job or something man
>>
File: 1468101924842.png (10 KB, 201x251) Image search: [Google]
1468101924842.png
10 KB, 201x251
"success" is a spook
>>
>>29979684
>It doesn't help that I am locked up in my house most of the time

I think you know where you need to start. You could get a job, or an internship, or you could volunteer somewhere. It might not be a ton of fun, but you will probably come out the better in the end.
>>
>>29979713
>Been there, one day a girl asked me if i wanted some of her cheetos and i almost cry and my voice cracked while i said no.

kek. Iktf breh

>>29979718
You don't want to be 40 years old, and all you have to show for your life is that you spent two decades on 4chan. It matters.
>>
>>29979718
Stirner you madman
>>
>>29979684
This right here.

I think my problem too is that I've been coddled just enough to get by. I know the value of hard work but I don't know what to do once I realize it. I have no motivation. For example: I want to have my own place one day, nice career, wife, child but there's no pressing thing to get me going. I have hardly any friends. So, there's no constant support network.
>>
>>29979763
>So, there's no constant support network.

Yea this sucks. But you work with what you have, and we're simply not doing that. Most of us here are not really the victims we act like we are.
>>
I have little flashes of motivation and happiness, but once they go away im overcome with lethargy and laziness.

I get to be happy 1/10 days. I realize now that I have no control over my brain chemicals and I am at the whim of my emotional cycles.
>>
File: gold-star-clipart-dromiba-top.jpg (55 KB, 354x317) Image search: [Google]
gold-star-clipart-dromiba-top.jpg
55 KB, 354x317
>>29979635
Have a gold star
>>
I know. I just don't care. What, do you think I'm a complete failure because I'm too stupid to comprehend the moves I'd need to make to change my situation? No, I'm a failure because I'm too depressed too even want to try.
>>
>>29979710
I never told anyone. But people are very good at unearthing your trash and gossiping you to suicide once they find something like this.
One subconscious twitch when the word "pedophile" is mentioned and I'm done. One too unnatural look away from a beautiful little girl and somebody next to me smells blood then probes to confirm his suspicions stares into my eyes with a hatred and disgust for the hidden monster he just found out.

It's happened before and I know it will happen again. People in my hometown and my college town found out, even though I never told anybody.
People can sense you are a pedophile like they can sense you are gay.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.