[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/longhair/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 5
File: image.jpg (17 KB, 211x239) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
17 KB, 211x239
Who longhair here?

Sitting around with oil in my hair edition.
>>
>>29979327
i actually like long hair but unfortunately i have shit hair genes and i get constant dandruff as well
>>
>>29979243
Me longhair here

Need to get my dead ends trimmed,
>>
I actually just cut all mine off yesterday. I had it down to my shoulders.

Now it's like a 2 on the back and sides and pushed to the back and left on the top. I like it. Much less maintenance.
>>
I always wanted to grow my hair out, but the way my hair follicles are angled make me look like an autistic buffalo
>>
>>29979343
I've actually been struggling with dandruff which is why I was doing an oil treatment. I cut my washing down to every wednesday at the start of June to get the most of the summer vitamin D. Dandruff popper up on tuesday.

Using the oil to supplement for what the head and shoulders removes

>>29979419
My long hair is a more recent thing. I had it long for a large portion of my childhood. Around ages 9-15. I whacked it off sophomore year of high school and I started growing it in December four years later. It's just more comfortable and it feels more secure.

>>29979451
Do you have jew hair? Jew hair looks great once you get past the early phases
>>
>>29979451
just wear a beanie for 1 year or 2, that's what i did.
>>
>>29979243
I haven't cut my hair since I was fired six months ago, but I'm at that awkward phase wear I have to wear a hat all the time (hair is about 8 inches long).
I'll finally get the metalhead hair I always wanted.
>>
I have hair up until my waist, it's pretty good and soft even though I dyed it before it never got damaged. Wish I could pull off a cute bob cut but long hair is superior.
>>
tfw 26 and balding
>>
I wish I were able to have a mane, but my shitskin genetics have cursed me with a 'fro every time I grow my hair out.
>>
>>29979694
Fro's are really attractive
>>
>Hair is super curly, when it's short, if it's not buzz cut, it's a fro I can't control
>When it's long, if I take care of it, makes these ringlets that the girls always compliment
>never have the consistancy to take care of it, looks like a rats nest half the time
>Don't want a buzz cut or a fro
fug
>>
File: Devin-Townsend-Skullet.jpg (115 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
Devin-Townsend-Skullet.jpg
115 KB, 500x500
>>29979243
I have it down to my stomach, haven't had a haircut in 4 years.

I love it, impossible to get a bad hair day.

The only downside is people assuming I'm a metalhead.

>>29979694
You can grow it out into dreads at least
>>
>>29979508
I'm not Jewish, as far as I know

>>29979606
thanks for vouching. I thought about this but wasn't sure if it would work
>>
>curly hair
>if it grows out I get a jewfro
>have to keep it short
>I will never be a norse god
it's not fair it's not right
>>
Robots, how do you keep you hair?
loose or in a bun?
>>
>>29980787
Loose most of the time.

I'll only tie it up if I'm trying to look professional or eating something because I have accidentally chewed on a mouthful of hair one too many times
>>
>>29980787
loose most of the time, in a bun for work because no one likes hair in their drinks/food
>>
>>29980825
No one cares what you think TrainMan. God I hate you so much.
>>
File: CT_Chocobo.png (417 KB, 765x864) Image search: [Google]
CT_Chocobo.png
417 KB, 765x864
i started balding before i could legally drink (USA) now i have not gone completely bald but man i miss my longhair
>>
i haven't cut it for 14 months, it's not quite long enough yet, I expect it to look pretty good by december
>>
ive got mine super long, its halfway down my back right now
but i guess its fitting since im mtf
the lady at the counter when i went to get food earlier called it pretty and asked me what shampoo i used, that felt pretty good
>>
>>29980924
how much time did it take to grow it to a satisfying length and volume?
>>
My hair goes halfway down my back, long and straight, great for headbanging and windmilling, does get annoying occasionally tho
>>
>>29980972
about two years? id had a bad experience with a cheap haircut place where they took too much off so that scared me away from getting haircuts and i just let it grow and never cut it from shoulder length to that
>>
File: tumblr_o6cvc1FpoZ1uu8izqo4_1280.jpg (170 KB, 728x497) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o6cvc1FpoZ1uu8izqo4_1280.jpg
170 KB, 728x497
>tfw no long haired boy that looks like this
>>
>>29979243
My head and ears get itch if I get long hair
>>
File: 1418434597280.jpg (506 KB, 1048x1500) Image search: [Google]
1418434597280.jpg
506 KB, 1048x1500
it's way too warm and dirty

i don't like it very much
>>
>>29979243
>/longhair/
>grills often compliment
>go nuts if they ask and I share that I didn't fall for the shampoo Jew
>>
>>29980841
says the utterly irrelevant, envious legion faggot
face it, in every measurable way, I am superior to you
>>
>>29979866
I've got long curly hair, it's full of split ends and always goes frizzy after I wash it. Girls used to like it but I got lazy and never compliment it anymore.
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.