[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
> get off of the bus at 4am > girl in slutty clothing gets
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: 765].gif (2 MB, 375x375) Image search: [Google]
765].gif
2 MB, 375x375
> get off of the bus at 4am
> girl in slutty clothing gets off at the same stop as me
> we both walk down a dark passage way
> tfw she keeps looking behind her and speeds up

I understand the context and why she would be worried, but I don't feel sorry for her mainly because of how slutty she was dressed and how she was flirting with the bus driver before we stepped off. I was wearing a suit because I was at work and she was basically wearing a 2 piece swim suit, probably struggling on a night out to get a guy back home with her.

tl;dr girls are whores
>>
>>29979164
You should have raped her, OP. She was clearly asking for it.
>>
>>29979164

So you think she deserved to be concerned about you because of how she was dressed?

Anyone autistic enough to think like you do should be of concern to people.
>>
it sucks that women will wear clothes they are completely uncomfortable in
>>
Why are you allowed outside you sad, sick fuck.
>>
>>29979477
No, she deserves it because she's a retarded fuck who thinks men care about her snatch enough to face prison for it. Its extreme narcissism and she deserves all the emotional pain it brings.
>>
>>29979164
>being mad that a girl is living her life
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.