[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
My Theory on the self help normies give vs. reality
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2
File: YakuzaKiwami-10-1.jpg (66 KB, 800x450) Image search: [Google]
YakuzaKiwami-10-1.jpg
66 KB, 800x450
I have come to the personal conclusion that normie advice is complete nonsense, at least when it comes to the problems that robots have. For the normie, he is relatively content with himself, and some basic health and wellness stuff will allow him to become a bit more confident and good looking, this is sufficient for him and where he is. Then you look at us, we are a far cry from where we want to be in life. I believe that as males there is a hierarchy, this is based on how socially intelligent or manipulative/calculated you are, and your ability to hold yourself confidently among other males as their peer and never their inferior. The robot, in my opinion, must study social psychology psychology, exercise, study Machiavellianism/influence, learn to fight, etc. Those are the true ways to raise status in society, I think many of us hit our heads on the wall trying to "be ourselves" too damned long, I know I did. Thoughts? Can anyone relate to this? I have always had thoughts like this, but it just clicked as an absolute in my mind for some reason.
>>
I've read The Prince, Dale Carneige's book and a book about body language. Overall, my interactions have improved but I still feel dead inside.
>>
File: quantum.jpg (6 KB, 188x232) Image search: [Google]
quantum.jpg
6 KB, 188x232
>>29978995
>social psychology psychology, exercise, study Machiavellianism/influence, learn to fight
>>
>>29978995
i would say you are spot on
>>
>>29978995
robots are stupid, they think they are intelligent

if they were intelligent they would take the steps to fix themselves
>>
>>29979057
You post the fedora, but have your experiences refuted what I said? Because I have been forced to have experiences with people throughout my life, and have actually had direct experience to an extent. I have been accidentally perceived as tough just because I was traumatized and stoic at that point in my life, then copied the body language shit I read, then made up some bullshit about knowing boxing. Lo and behold, I went from super unpopular at my last school, bottom of the barrel, to moderately popular. I had too many problems and was disgusted at how peoples tuned changed, and how people suddenly thought I had good traits. I think being a fedora is living in your head, and in your ideas in your head rather than experience, so that you end up with a distorted view of how things work. I don't feel like that is the case.
>>
>>29979057

He's right though, faggot.
>>
>>29979127
This, robots cuck themselves from success and never think it's their fault. It's always the Normie's fault. Kek
>>
>>29979127
It's more complicated than that. Peoples problems and obstacles in life are largely emotional, deep seated, and based on a lack of realism that isn't always easy to get exposed to. There are genius level people who die of alcoholism all the time, actually addiction is even correlated with intelligence. I think a good chunk of the crowd here is intelligent and has potential.
>>
>>29979053
It's a start anon.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.