[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw mom and dad still have faith in me How do I tell them
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 6
File: 1455762803162.png (212 KB, 409x409) Image search: [Google]
1455762803162.png
212 KB, 409x409
>tfw mom and dad still have faith in me
How do I tell them the truth that I have failed everything and I am a complete loser without hurting their feelings? I really wish I didnt stop going to college they pay for. I really wish I didnt leech off of them. I really wish my guilt doesnt fade way few minutes after and start doing nothing. I really wish I was successfull and made them proud.
>>
It's too easy to do nothing when parents do things for you, you need to struggle to move up. Move out and be on your own for a while, maybe a year, maybe two years. Come back and visit them when you've grown up a bit and you've achieved something.
>>
>>29978971
Same here anon. Its ok. Your parents love you very much, and nothing you do will dissapoint them.
>>
>>29978971
my parents too
Sometimes I don't know whether it's faith or denial
>>
>>29979275
I am living away from them. But they are paying for the place too and its complete waste of money cause iam just a NEET. I dont think i can achieve anything anymore. I gave up since last year and all i think about is my past. One side iam heartless monster lieing to my parents everyday, stealing their hard earned money and on the other I just brood about my past and wish I was a good son, brother, nephew, human being. And fuck your normie advice.
>>
>>29979324
No iam basically lying to them. I havent told them the truth i stopped attending college. They even asked me about my marks today. I dont know what to tell them. Ive managed a year like this so far but like all the things my dishonesty will be revealed to them soon.
>>
>>29979430
Fine then, kill yourself.
>>
>>29979324
lol what, my parents hate me, my father told me he hopes I kill myself soon so they can stop being so embarrassed by me existing. He even offered to buy me a bunch of sleeping pills, I only stay alive now to spite him.
>>
>>29979491
I will if it just wont affect my parents emotionally.
>>
>>29978971
OP you here?

original1234as
>>
>>29979691
ye? why? original
question
>>
File: 1461896363042.jpg (106 KB, 746x718) Image search: [Google]
1461896363042.jpg
106 KB, 746x718
>>29979476
You should come out and straight up tell them you have wasted their time and money and you won't do so anymore. You should also tell them you're gonna kill yourself to free them from your existence.
>>
File: 1458556831242.png (675 KB, 2100x475) Image search: [Google]
1458556831242.png
675 KB, 2100x475
>>29979884
Well if only I had that much courage I wouldnt have been this much of a loser in the first place. I am fucking stuck between their trust/love and honesty. I just wish I die in an accident or in my sleep.
>>
>>29980001
I know what you mean. But wouldn't it be better if your ultimate act of courage is telling your parents the truth? I know it's a hard decision since it might change the way you live, and nobody wants that, but in the end its your parents love, time and money that is being invested in you.

I also wish I could die in an accident or something. Can't bear the idea of killing myself and having my parents go through hell. Let me know if you have a good painless method that might come off as an accident
>>
File: 1466800426954.jpg (97 KB, 1360x924) Image search: [Google]
1466800426954.jpg
97 KB, 1360x924
>>29980108

Well so far i ve figured some ways like I live near a bridge that goes over a two high speed highway so i might just "slip" and fall on to the on coming traffic or stand near trees/poles during thunderstorms or just take a swim in the nearby lake(i dont know how to swim). Despite all of that police can easily find out its suicide since i live alone and have no friends.
>>
>>29979665
just keep being shitty and they'll wish you were dead in no time
>>
Bro, you still got time to fix your shit.

It's all meme magic. First you think it, then you practice it, then it becomes real.

So...think it first. Brainwash yourself so it sticks. Repeat 1000 times, out loud:

> "I am hard-working, self-sufficient, and resourceful."

Then repeat 1000 times, out loud:

> "Right now I do the right things for me."

You've meme magic'd yourself into being a failure, repeating negative thoughts of "complete loser" and "leech of them" and "stopped going to college".

Think with memes instead. Stay in the mind-set where you feed yourself good feelings. See the positive so you keep working.

Life advice: aim for 1 social class higher than your parents.

If your parents went to shit-tier colleges, plan to get a PhD from an elite college. (Get back in, get A's, do research.)

If your parents went to good-tier colleges, plan to join the upper class (get that degree, but throw products you own at the market until something sticks).

Also, since feminism killed marriage, fuck as many women as possible. Talk to women 2-3 numbers less attractive than you, and escalate toward sex while hinting that you don't like them and have better things to do.

If you're totally fucked, join the Marines (officer's training if possible) and let their training rebuild you into a non-NEET.

Reply with questions. I will help you out.
>>
>>29978971
OP, you have to force them to think critical.

There is a couple of dilemmas to pick up:
Society and environment was always cruel to its members and never actually cared about one's existence. Society always cared about its own existence and forced its members to care about itself. Society was always giving the illusion that members contributing to society will gain society's contribution back. And that's not limited to material things like money of food or shelter. Respect in society, status, honor, that feeling of self-worth. And the most important prize for a man as a real human being and the measure of human values and worth was WOMAN (raised in a cult of social contribution) attached to you in traditional society. Accomplishing procreation, you could say that you succeed in life, succeed in society and left your and only yours LEGACY. That was your perfect outcome out of your constant working, participating in wars, taking risks constantly. To be honest not even that many of young men managed to survive to age when they could fight and even less survived to the mating age after wars and labor they have been involved since young age.
By the end, can you say that worth it? That's debatable.

But then, what we have now? We have the society poisoned with hypocrisy.
Today's medicine developed enough to keep disabled and sick kids on living since their birth, kids which lives wouldnt worth a penny and still don't worth, but society is interested in creating illusion that your live matters. All those kids would die in their first hours earlier and would never have faced the horrors which society keeps for them.
All those things which were a stimuli for previous generation of survived men are unavailable for unfortunate modern men. Society created a cult of the best looking and the most charismatic man with huge sense of worth. That's an example what men aim to acquire and women aim to get.

1/2
>>
>>29978971
>>29980688
But you must understand that unfortunate men will never acquire what fortunate got from birth and will never be desired by society, women, their miserable accomplishments (if any) will never be treated with respect.

I could tell you that religion gave different values to society at some time.

Nothing is fulfilling for modern unfortunate men, cause you work not for money and shelter, you work for admiration, respect, appreciation by society. Will you get it slaving away your health and life forces for some insignificant shit?

Now society taken away your stimuli to live, stolen your purpose.

Do you still want to contribute to your society which won't even contribute you back with that minimum contribution which used to be earlier?
>>
>>29980602
Dont you think its too late for meme magic now? Iam 21 now and all my classmates from high school have already graduated engineering and mbas'. I think you dont understand what being a loser really means. Just go on live your normie ways i guess but thanks for the reply and concern.
>>
>>29980870

> 21
> old

fuck you I'm 31. i'd cut off both my nipples for an extra 10 years. hell i'd give my left eye for an extra 10 years.

you still have time to get a bachelor's by 25 and phd by 30. engineering phd's make like $120k/yr, more if it's advanced CS for finance.

or if you're gonna be a loser do it right...you have 15-20 years to fuck young women if you stay in shape. stay poor, move cities once a year, and use a fake name for dating so you don't ever have to pay child support.

or you can go back to your drug addiction to cheap carbs and lonely orgasms.

goddman, man. If you were addicted to heroin instead of carbs+computers, you'd be in prison now.
>>
>>29980792
I agree with your views about the society. But as their son who was showered with their love and compassion and dreams in my case I just want to fulfill their wishes of being "successful" even if its to please the society they live in/among. Yes Ive failed and iam wallowing in deep misery and theres not a hour passes i regret my past actions and decisions. I made this thread to open up my mind cos I dont have the solution to my problem and neither ask for one from you robros I just felt like having a different view on my situation. And telling the truth would just be as devastating as hearing the news of my death. I just wish all of this was a dream, ONE BAD DREAM.
>>
>>29981050
I understand how you feel but i have severe OCD with way things happen in my life in other words iam very stubborn autist. I used to tear away full page of written notes just because i made a single mistake. Thats how I feel about my life. You want to know what I ve been doing so far? I just stay in my room and sit before my laptop all day browsing and gaming. I cant even follow excercise routines for more than a week and a two years have already passed by. I simply gave up, even love/ sex. Not to fucking mention me balding and being a manlet and dicklet.
>>
>>29981120

get redpilled bro.

society is run by and for the billionaires. fuck it.

be a man and take a gap year.

> I just wish all of this was a dream, ONE BAD DREAM.

me too bro. CANTWAKEUP
>>
>>29978971
>tfw my sister is a barely functional member of society
>still drastically more of a headcase then me
>she can't move out of home because of it
She has screaming tard fits; supporting a NEET looks much better by comparison.
Unlimited good boy points. Living the dream boys.
>>
>>29981232
I have OCD too, anon. I feel you. Also I can share your tendencies in failures.
>>29981259
>red pill
>bro
>poor language sentences

That's too easy to spot le redditor.
>>
File: 1320480258335.jpg (103 KB, 800x900) Image search: [Google]
1320480258335.jpg
103 KB, 800x900
>when you see the pain in your moms eyes when she realizes she raised a worthless neet who will never get a job let alone raise a family
>>
What's the worst thing could happened if u tell them anon? They'll disowned you and stop sending u the funds for your past times? That'll force u into finding a job. Or it could drive u into deep depression and suicide. Whatever the case just tell them that u have been failing classes and have not put enough effort. The rest is up to you.
>>
>>29980792
You wouldn't be fulfilled if you were more fortunate in your birth circumstances; you'd notice Stacy's flaws after a few months and probably spend the rest of your life bouncing between cocaine and rehab.

You possess enlightenment to look upon the world and realize it is a terrible place but also humble beginnings to not have access to the most destructive and depraved vices.
Be happy with what meager enjoyment you can eke out of life because you still have it better than average joe wageslave who is too dumb to realize everything is terrible.
>>
>>29981314

i am above all websites and all language conventions
>>
>>29981377
Well Iam actually going to meet them in a month or so. And its either going to be me being honest and destroy their trust forever or just continue my lies and fall onto an oncoming traffic later I leave their house. Atleast they will be sympathetic. I know its morally wrong and dishonest but ye I guess death will solve my other problems too.
>>
>>29981421
>>>29980792
>You wouldn't be fulfilled if you were more fortunate in your birth circumstances; you'd notice Stacy's flaws after a few months and probably spend the rest of your life bouncing between cocaine and rehab
By fortunate in birth he means Chads. And chads would just move on to other staceys or innocent qt virgins and LIVE their life. Like someone once said life is made for AlphaChads. Not for robots, not for normies, not for wagies and not for NEETs.
>>
>>29981640
I knew what he meant
Chad isn't happy because he's handsome or has money or fucks sluts
Chad is happy because he's too dumb to know better

Anyone can get laid
No one can find a soul mate... except maybe lesbians actually
Fuck lesbians. They're the real Chads.
>>
>>29979476

I did this exact same fucking thing. Worst time of my life. They were soul crushingly disappointed.

Since then I got a job a wife a house and a pupper. It's not too late to change. Let the guilt and the shame be your fuel to better yourself.
>>
>>29981715
>Anyone can get laid
>falling for lesebians meme

I hope you die painful.
>>
>Read this whole thread
>Only one post isn't bullshit
Congrats >>29981050

Seriously OP fuck off. Own up your failures to your parents, move back home. Get a shit job labouring or something to make you realise how shit working is. Promise to make it up to your parents, go back to uni. Don't take your PlayStation.

There I fixed your fucking life. I was in the same boat as you 8 years ago.
>>
>>29981773
>Hurr durr just do that and this :^)
>I did that and so you can haha easy brah :^)
>>
I told my dad I'm sorry for disappointing him, I write out a long letter and I know it broke his heart but he still won't just accept it. He still has faith in me.
I don't have any faith in myself though. I've accepted failure, that's why I'm committing suicide within the next few months.
>>
>>29981715
>anyone can get laid
Leave my board right fucking now nigger. Chad is happy because HE KNOWS THE REST ARE THERE TO BE HIS BITCHES.
>>
>>29981762
mate I personally know 4 lesbian couples who seem to have real love and connection without the relationship being driven by ignorance or hampered by major compromise

I have never in my life seen a healthier relationship than that of my lesbian friends and I resent them greatly for it

Also yeah anyone can get laid but even if you're not willing to do a prostitute because of your own pride instead of other kinds of high standards you can still compromise for a 1/10
shit you can hit a solid 7/10 by just playing along with furries and ignoring the varies insanity they bring with them
9/10 if you go full on emotional predation and abuse

What you can't find and will never find is the perfect match for you; not because they're fucking Chad but because they dont exist. Even if they have all the personality traits you desire if she's hot then her personality is compromised by it just like handsome smart men have worse personalities. It's not a thing of Chad having it better; it's a thing of the human condition being fundamentally flawed.

Unless you're a lesbian. Fuck lesbians.
>>
>>29981773
I did wageslaving in a warehouse a month ago. And i didnt hate it because it was hard but just plain boring and too uncomfy. The problem is iam still a manchild and last 6years have just been a flash of nothingness. You fixed your life maybe cos you had the will to live but i gave up.
>>
>>29981870
Do you remember that screencap of the chick with insane manjaw who said she'd fuck literally anyone because she's so lonely

That's not an uncommon thing; there's a lot of society that have deep desperation for a partner
Quit interpreting "anyone can get laid" as "anyone can get laid with 10/10s"
>>
>>29981908
>being this normie
>being this deluded
>le lower your standart meme
>le go to a hooker meme
>>
>>29981942
>women
>deep desperation for a partner

Kill yourself, nigger.
>>
>>29981747
>they were soul crushingly disappointed
So which is better? My death news or the truth? Telling them the truth would just ruin 21 years of relationship, atleast my shameness will die with me if I commit suicide.
>>
>>29981747
>Since then I got a job a wife a house and a pupper. It's not too late to change
I don't like the "ree" meme, but sometimes posts like that fill me with hatred.
>>
>>29981908
>muh anecdotes
>>29981942
>Quit interpreting "anyone can get laid" as "anyone can get laid with 10/10s"
Ironic strawman. Iam just saying there are guys like me who cant even approach girls. Infact I had the chance to lose my virginity once but I didnt take because I was too dumb to realise.
>>
>>29981955
I don't say these things because I have gotten laid or intend to get laid

I say this because I'm a romantic and have no hope for the future despite 6/10 A E S T H E T I C and 8/10 with work

My depression is just straightup objectively superior to your depression basically cuz I can see the world for what it is
stay ignorant cretin
>>
File: 1467006882202.jpg (49 KB, 640x637) Image search: [Google]
1467006882202.jpg
49 KB, 640x637
>>29981050
>>29981747
>Just go out there and make it work bro XD
>>
>>29982055
Dont worry anon his wife will leave him; his kids will be turned against him and his dog will die before its time as all dogs do

If there's one universally sad thing in the world it's the short lifespan of dogs. Instead of breeding for flat noses or deep bellies we should be breeding them for longer lifespans.

In general the world would be better if we just gave eugenics a chance
>>
>>29982114
>My depression is just straightup objectively superior to your depression basically cuz I can see the world
Let me guess you smoke pot and seen some real shit? You are just another delusional roach out there who thinks he has figured out the society and life.
>>
>>29982180
You wallow where I am enlightened
You lash out when told your world view is flawed
You have already lost
Why fight it?

And no, no pot or anything like that. I found god when I hit rock bottom; and I found him lacking.
Turn to misanthropy and schadenfreude for peace anon. Find enjoyment in the suffering of others instead of wallowing in your own suffering.
Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.