[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Back in 2005, age 18. >Honor student. Lots of friends
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4
File: 1435029911620.jpg (92 KB, 720x528) Image search: [Google]
1435029911620.jpg
92 KB, 720x528
>Back in 2005, age 18.
>Honor student. Lots of friends and popular in high school
>lots of opportunities appear
>decide to move to a different country upon graduation instead of taking more obvious opportunities
>become NEET (2005 to 2007)
>be me 2016, turning 30
>barely finished my undergraduate studies this year
>massive student debt
>no job
>barely able to eat and pay internet using parents help
>constantly sick
>half brothers are cambridge, oxford graduates. highly successful
>parents dissapointed in me
>in an abusive relationship
>alone in a shit world country with no family or friends
>want to kill myself but cant stand the idea of making my parents go through pain

send help
>>
>>29978965
>decide to move to a different country upon graduation instead of taking more obvious opportunities

why did you do this my man

did you fall for the grass is greener meme?
>>
I would, but an envelope full of weed and pirated DVD's would probably never make it through customs.

My profound sympathy must suffice.
>>
File: 1436579683211.jpg (32 KB, 330x346) Image search: [Google]
1436579683211.jpg
32 KB, 330x346
>>29979041
>mfw 18 and thinking I know everything
>force my idea to move to a different country

why cant i go back in time?

>>29979044
Thanks man, the sympathy is definitely needed right now. Got some weed but not even smoking is helping me right now. fff-
>>
File: 1468452047224.jpg (176 KB, 600x566) Image search: [Google]
1468452047224.jpg
176 KB, 600x566
>>29978965
Did you go internationally for college?
Why or how did you become NEET?
What country and whys it shit?
Really curious, thinking about going out of the country for a degree myself want to know your experiences
>>
File: 1450580411491.png (515 KB, 612x478) Image search: [Google]
1450580411491.png
515 KB, 612x478
>>29979487
Went through high school in the US. Turned down lots of scholarships and decided to move to Sweden. Was a lonely NEET back then now Im a broke ass 30 year old. Id stay clear of drastic decisions like the ones I made during my miserable existence on this rock
>>
>>29979820
was it because of the language barrier or any other reason that you can point to? or was it just a shitstorm of financial and social probs
>>
>>29979889
I had made all of my friends in the US and they went on to become successful. I moved back and felt completely isolated the moment I started college. My parents were elsewhere working and no other family. Couldnt make friends anymore and just began feeling apathy in general. I just wanted to stay at home on the internet all day.
>>
>>29979952
as it stands now I don't really like any of my friends. I think I'm pretty sociable so I think I can make new friends, but as it stands I'm already depressed, lonely, and trying to escape life and my mind. Don't mean to be feely but what I'm getting at I guess is I could start over? Just scared to fuck it up, lose connection with my old friends, and be totally alone. But desu I feel like Im already there
>>
>>29980038
I would really think twice before starting over. Best if you have a solid plan and you have thoroughly researched your options. I am no longer a NEET, and I have a very limited, yet active social life. I've found that talking face to face about these things is the best way to vent out and truly analyze your situation from a different persective. I also am looking to smoke some DMT to see if I get a breakthrough or find out what Im supposed to do in this bitch.
>>
Come join the over 25 /r9k/ group on Skype. We'll be your brothers/sisters.

join.skype.com/xvPYaVq2BUC7
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.