[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>be me >drunk >go to leddit >go to cancer depression
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3
File: wojakcracked.jpg (11 KB, 239x211) Image search: [Google]
wojakcracked.jpg
11 KB, 239x211
>be me
>drunk
>go to leddit
>go to cancer depression subreddit because they tolerate a lot of bullshit posts about "muh life"
>chat about how i'm very socially impaired, going to be lonely, people see me as a monster, etc.
>mention i'm gonna kill myself soon
>also talk about how I hate normal people because all they do is moan about shit while simultaneously ignoring my pain and shooting me down

>first and only reply

>one sentence actually helpful "you're not a monster"
>the rest is them bitching and moaning about how I shouldn't hate everyone and that they don't all see me as a monster
>one sentence actually reassuring me anything
>the rest defends other people who shot me down constantly

>reply "i don't care, blah blah, i hope i drink myself to death. i have aspergers"
>>>"i have aspergers"
>normie defending normie people stops replying
>mfw i am a monster

why did i even go on reddit? why did i pretend they would understand?
>>
>>29978944
Youre not a monster.
>>
>>29978944
Well, what did you expect? Did you go there in the hopes that people would feel sorry for you?
>>
>>29979512
Seriously, this. What the fuck OP. You know by now that nobody gives a shit about anyone else.

Lol. Expecting for people to be sympathetic or empathetic. You give them too much credit.
>>
File: qt.jpg (12 KB, 320x320) Image search: [Google]
qt.jpg
12 KB, 320x320
what happened? did she finally tell you orbiters to fuck off? i missed it and haven't got the chance to catch up
>>
>>29979692
I actually wasn't trying to be mean, I really wanted to know what OP wanted. I feel like he's stuck in a loop of seeking support from others rather than trying to improve his situation by himself
>>
>>29979512
>>29979692
>feel sorry for you
what the fuck does this normy meme even mean, OP is searching for answers
>>
File: image.jpg (236 KB, 1203x1447) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
236 KB, 1203x1447
>>29978944
Thoughts like these are provoked by action and memory. I have to ask but being socially inept doesn't usually lead to the idea of being a monster but simply being depressed. Why do you think your are a monster?
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.