[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Guy from this thread here >>29960339 I just went on my
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: costanza.jpg (36 KB, 564x423) Image search: [Google]
costanza.jpg
36 KB, 564x423
Guy from this thread here >>29960339
I just went on my first date since I was 14. Here is greentext recap.

>meet up with her
>she gives me a hug, super happy to see me
>tell her she looks better in person, she thinks i'm good looking, walk to the mall to get food
>she's playing fucking pokemon go the whole time
>make small talk about a bunch of stuff, make her laugh, says she likes me, we actually have a lot in common she's pretty cool
>her mom (we're 18) apparently decides she's going to pick her up right when she gets off work to buy her a car from craigslist so date only lasts an hour or so
>we chill in park area for a little bit, just stand around kinda awkwardly not knowing what to say while she plays pokemon until I ask if we can sit down
>she asks why I'm so nervous and says she's just like any other person etc., tell her "I haven't really done this in a while I'm just kinda naturally shy" and says she thinks it's cute
>she gets really close to me and I don't know what to do so awkwardly put my arm around her and try that shitty pickup line about how her eyes are blue like the ocean and I'm lost at sea, makes her laugh but you can tell she thinks it's corny, puts her head on my chest
>her mom comes. girl hugs me and tries to kiss me on the cheek but I catch her by surprise and kiss her on the lips instead, she seems surprised but amused (probably because it's the one slightly alpha thing I've done the whole time), that was my first kiss from a non-drunk girl
>wave goodbye, tell her we should do this again sometime, she says "yeah" but not sure if serious
>go home and cry on the bus because I'm a beta retard and realize I wasted $15 on a pack of condoms I'll never use

tl;dr didn't get laid but wasn't a total disaster
What are the chances of a second date you guys think?
>>
I really really like this girl and want to see her again but I feel like she was maybe bullshitting about the car thing (although her mom was there to pick her up, texting her, and she didn't have a car of her own) and wanting to do this again. She did seem to genuinely enjoy my company and was engaged in the conversation. We couldn't go to her house because neither of us had a car.
>>
you probably could but you better have A. a plan and B. be aggressive, or it's over.

she did let you kiss her so that's good. means she wasn't totally repulsed. the car story isn't really that unbelievable if she didn't actually have her own car. i say wait and see if she messages you.
>>
File: 3465437.jpg (30 KB, 750x750) Image search: [Google]
3465437.jpg
30 KB, 750x750
>>29978919
wow, anon, honestly, I am impressed, I dont think it really matters if you get another date, what matters is that you tried it and it was not that bad, not sure about your chances of getting a second date, but man, you did well tonight, be a bit more proud of your achievement today.
>>
>>29978996
yeah this honestly
i get you were expecting sex and are kinda bummed but it's the first date and you did get a kiss and took some initiative. baby steps.
>>
>>29978996
>>29978978
>>29979020
Thanks m8s. I just had the idea that I was going to get laid ingrained in my mind but it didn't work out that way unfortunately. I really do like her a lot though. I still can't believe I actually stole a kiss from her like that, I don't know what came over me but it was a good thing.
>>
to be fair op i've never kissed a girl and i'm 22
my advice is wait until she messages you and if she doesn't, well then that's the way it goes pham
>>
File: day_of_the_rope.jpg (57 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
day_of_the_rope.jpg
57 KB, 1280x720
>>29979888
If it makes you or OP feel any better, I'm almost thirty and I've never even held hands. The number of women who were attracted to me visibly are three.

One was very cute. Must have some kind of loser fetish. Met her on my way out of hanging out with a friend. Friend wouldn't give me her number later because he wanted her himself.

Second one was literally retarded.

And the third one didnt exist. I lied because two sounded pathetic.
>>
>>29978919
>>she's playing fucking pokemon go the whole time
And you hung around? You're a more patient man than me. Last time I asked a girl out to lunch she would not put her phone down. I was so fed up of her half assed attempt at conversation I left in the middle of the meal.
>>
>>29978919
Aww this story is too cute.
Made me feel all warm inside.
>>
>normie

WELL IT'S TIME TO LEAVE THIS BOARD, BUDDY.
>>
>>29981009
I still haven't had sex so not yet
>>29980886
We didn't really do much other than chill at a park and eat food at a mall. She mostly played it while we were at the park and we went walking around looking for pokemon together. I made her laugh quite a bit and we talked a lot about our interests and what we wanna do in the future and such so we got to know each other somewhat. She must have liked me somewhat because she did kiss me even after getting to know me and how much of a sperg I am. She even told me "I like you" and we did have a lot in common. But I still can't help but feel I bored her.

She was EXTREMELY thirsty over text and you can look in the thread linked in OP to find out how much. That's why I'm pissed about not having sex.
>>
>>29981434
Here's a theory

You overanalyze fucking everything
She says she likes you, maybe she's actually being genuine? You kissed her on the first date, which for 99% of men would be regarded as a success. If she likes you, she'll want to hang out again. She thinks you're good looking. Keep talking to her over text and sc and see where it goes.

And hey now that she has her car you can fuck in it. Think about that.
>>
the last time she you was that sneak kiss

that's a pretty fucking alpha thing to do
the last thing she'll remember about you is you acting like an alpha
you're fine
>>
>>29981521
>You kissed her on the first date, which for 99% of men would be regarded as a success

Yeah if you're fucking 12 maybe.
People fuck on first dates 100% these days thanks to Tinder. OP's girl was a Tinder date and they didn't fuck which means byebye m8
>>
>>29978919
take alpha and beta out of your vocabulary, stop coming here for advice after this (stop coming in general), and you should be just fine.
remember it's all a head game, try the gym out.
>>
>>29981434
Girls are usually much more reserved irl than they are in text. Text is for advertising themselves.
>>
Wait I was in that thread

I said there's no way you could fuck this up, but you'll find a way. Looks like you did.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.