[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Tell me your greatest sin, and also the best thing you ever did
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3
File: tumblr_nrfz4xTEiR1rq6m3yo1_500.png (247 KB, 500x750) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nrfz4xTEiR1rq6m3yo1_500.png
247 KB, 500x750
Tell me your greatest sin, and also the best thing you ever did for someone.
>>
>>29978738
hi
oregano and other spices
>>
we both saw it but i just recently started to piece together the scope of the problem and i am totally aware JOY- hey hello
>>
>>29978738
>greatest sin
sucked dick, I also have lots of degenerate fetishes
>best thing you ever did for someone
No idea.
>>
>>29979143
hi
oregano and other spices like garlic
>>
File: 356442.jpg (144 KB, 500x461) Image search: [Google]
356442.jpg
144 KB, 500x461
>>29978738
>greatest sin:
stole money from my grandmothers stash
>best thing I ever did for someone:
left my parents house, so that my mothers second marriage would not fall apart.
>>
>>29979187
hi
onion and garlic
>>
>>29979198
hi to you, are filling OK?
>>
>>29978738
I tortured this small dog.

I was living with some non-blood related relatives at the time after being kicked out of home due to conflicting mental health problems with my mother. The relatives were pretty kind and easy going but I was in a dark depraved headspace.

Anyway, about the dog. It was fucking loud and untrained. Barking non-stop over literally that stimulated any of it's senses. I didn't leave the house other than for drugs (DXM, codeine ect.) or food. The anger I was trying to suppress was slowly surfacing after a week or so. I would start to yell and chase it away.

After about a few weeks I snapped when they were at work. I grabbed the dog and threw it, in a way that wouldn't hurt, to scare it. It felt good. It's been months since I felt anything but anger or complete apathy. I felt some sort of power. I would find new ways of making it stop barking using force without ever physically hurting it. The dog changed though. It wasn't barking out of excitement anymore but as a defense. Soon that stopped and it gave up.

The feeling intense regret and remorse ate away slowly. The thought that I can neither stand the noise nor the act of stopping it gave me the bare minimum amount of motivation to leave without saying anything and not talk to that side of the family since.
>>
>>29978738
>stole $20 from a friend's bag
>fapped thinking about several family members including my mom
>>
>sin
Stealing money from my parents
>best thing I did
Pulling a drowning kid out of the water
>>
>>29979291
>>29979293
>>29979299
hi
original recipe fried chicken
>>
theres no hope how can it be this bad
>>
>greatest sin
i accidentally killed a baby snake when i was moving a well cover

>best thing I ever did for someone
i am a useless waste of space desu i would benefit a lot of ppl by dying
>>
I'm an addict and a thief, less said about that the better; I basically constantly steal from people close to me.

I never ignore a distressed child; if I see an unaccompanied kid in a state I'll go over and make sure they know where their parents are at the very least.

There was a ten year old boy on the bus a few months ago, about half past eleven at night; he was riding alone and had obviously been crying.

None of the other passengers payed him any mind but I asked if he was ok and made sure he knew where he was going and had somewhere safe to go.
>>
I think I got this one
>Sin
Leading some poor girl on over internet, she's in my city right now probably trying to meet me, she's really closest thing to fembot there might ever be, and I'm avoiding her
>Best thing
Talked older sister out of suicide, she credits me with saving her life, she's much better now
>>
>>29979333
hi. nice trips

>>29979361
hi
>>
>>29979368
Anon,why are you leading someone like that?
Please tell me why. It interests me to an extent.
>>
File: reki.jpg (538 KB, 2176x2768) Image search: [Google]
reki.jpg
538 KB, 2176x2768
>>29979312
hi how are you going anon?
>>
>>29979506
It started a few years ago, I was much more careless, long story short though, I was afraid of what she might do to herself if I told her the truth (she cut and shit)
>>
2nd grade, punched a girl in the pussy just because she said she didn't want to play with me. Everyone was disappointed and disgusted with me. Still hate myself for it 16 years later.

Helped my little brother come out to our parents when he was too scared to do it alone. He was so relieved and happy.
>>
>>29978738
Not sure how one sin weighs against the other, but even so it isn't that juicy. Probably some time I was a dick to someone or lied about something.
And the other, I still don't know. Probably something stupid like giving a twenty to a homeless person or went out of my way to help a friend/stranger, nothing that would get me sainthood.
>>
i finally understand what happened. it just happened
>>
>>29979634
hi
original content is oregano content
>>
>>29979702
Hi
Feeling okay?
What is it you're hoping to get out of this thread?
>>
>sin
I beat up an autistic kid my sophomore year of high school
>deed
I carried a girl with a broken ankle two miles through a rain forest
>>
>>29979861
hi
make it can is at the and it will be
>>
>sin
catfished a lot of girls over the internet
>deed
none that i can think of, i'm a horrible person when I think about it really
>>
>>29979894
lol

What does that even mean?
>>
i have friends and im a great person
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.