[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Hey Anon, you okay? You don't really look like you're
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3
File: keanuferrari.jpg (143 KB, 1024x576) Image search: [Google]
keanuferrari.jpg
143 KB, 1024x576
>Hey Anon, you okay? You don't really look like you're enjoying yourself. Just say the word and we'll bounce, man. We don't need these people.
>>
why is he being so understanding and cooperative
isn't he supposed to be laughing at me
>>
>>29978689
>I don't want to keep you from enjoying a night out keanu. I'll find my way home and catch up with you later
>>
File: 1466337335527.jpg (71 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1466337335527.jpg
71 KB, 500x500
>>29978689
>tfw no keanu buddy to ride motorcycles and shoot 3-gun with

why fucking bother
>>
Thanks Keanu, you're the only person who gets me.
Can we go back to your place and order some pizza and play vidya?
>>
>>29978707

That's not his way, Anon.
>>
File: tmp_5973-images1536692489.jpg (11 KB, 174x290) Image search: [Google]
tmp_5973-images1536692489.jpg
11 KB, 174x290
>>29978689
Before we do, I gotta ask something cause I hear you be throwing a lot of fucking shade round bout me.

Kanye parrently heard you say im a fucking loser to Stevens.

Now listen up Keanu, I know you alright. You get a pass on this one time. But I swear, I know people fiending so fucking watch your words.

Right, lets bounce boy, I wanna check out that new internet cafe yo.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.