[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>shut a nerd out of the group conversation with a girl HELL
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
>shut a nerd out of the group conversation with a girl

HELL FUCK YEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
>>
Why do normals like to cockblock shy guys so much ?
>>
Eh, no biggie, I stopped hanging out with you in high school when I realized you were a jerk.

Apparently you've dwelt on it more than I have though; oh surrogate of my reminiscence.
>>
File: 7347629_ifunny.jpg (10 KB, 220x212) Image search: [Google]
7347629_ifunny.jpg
10 KB, 220x212
>tfw girlfriend lets u try anal xD
>>
>tumblr
>ifunny

shitty bait thread
>>
Mate, what exactly are you doing?

What time is it there?

Have you spoken to anybody today at all?

No, I don't mean yelling downstairs for your mum to bring up your tea; I mean an actual conversation with a person, with words and feelings and no memes.

I'm here for you buddy.
>>
>>29978433
>>29978284
who talks like this holy fuck
>>
>>29978287
meant to tag this guy go get fuckin laid nerd
>>
>>29978790
Me you incredulous post-ironic meme machine.

I talk this to you, right now.

What's got your goose fambo?

Why you making all these shitposts?
>>
>>29978790
>who talks like this
nobody is talking its all text you fucking muppet, are you really so disconnected from reality that you thought this was real life?
>>
File: dsggsdg.png (109 KB, 223x268) Image search: [Google]
dsggsdg.png
109 KB, 223x268
>>29978811
i felt like it
>>
>>29979035
What made you feel that way?

Remember; all desires have a source, and no urge springs forth fully formed from the vacuum.
>>
>>29978264

The girl is fucking the nerd right now since the nerd has more money than OP
>>
>>29979247
ok for more info the nerd was a trans girl who is broke as shit
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.