[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How would you educate your children?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: 1458324317500.jpg (122 KB, 825x792) Image search: [Google]
1458324317500.jpg
122 KB, 825x792
How would you educate your children?
>>
>>29978087
>How would you educate your children?
I don't think I could. They belong to the schools and medias.

For sure I wouldn't chastise them just for trying to fit in even though I might think they're being wrong or immature or whatever. That really didn't help me.
>>
>>29978087
The carrot and the stick
>>
>>29979163
Their anus and my dick
>>
>children

'no'
>>
I'm not cut out for children. but if I found myself there someday I'd just do my best. I wouldn't homeschool a kid unless it was under dire circumstances, no kid wins at life whose best/only friends are their parents.
I would probably draw pictures on their school lunch bag every day with a note. I'd be a faggy parent who brings cookies for the class.
if I had a son I want him to grow up not hating women and minorities, if i had a daughter I want her to grow up not feeling inferior or trapped. If I had a kid who was neither I wouldn't even care desu i would still be happy.
>>
As a rule I hate children but someday I'll have some of my own. I'll love them unconditionally and teach them that they're the most important things in the world and shower them with love. Whether or not this is a good idea is irrelevant.
>>
File: 1447459170359.jpg (24 KB, 403x403) Image search: [Google]
1447459170359.jpg
24 KB, 403x403
>there are people on this board who believe in procreation
>>
>>29979288
2 people in the thread dicksnaggle
>>
I probably wouldn't be able to take care of them adequately. I'd be too paranoid about everything around them so they'd probably grow up to be robots too.
>>
I reckon I'd follow my mom's footsteps:

make sure they know that there's nothing worse on earth than having kids. remind them constantly.

make sure they know that everything is based in coercion, I.e.
"hey ma, why do we have to (any conceivable activity) ?"
"because if you don't, you'll be put in a foster home and raped. the rest of of will face eviction, homelessness, jail, rape and death and it'll be your fault"

100% body shaming at all times, occasionally mixed with inappropriate forced exhibition
"show mommy your big beautiful body, son"

oh and the big one: make sure they know that human beings have no value whatsoever unless they are currently earning money, as in on the clock.
FAOL
>>
>>29980842
my mother is insane complete trash as well. everything to her is hierarchical and obligated. considering kids are the lowest in the social ladder they treat them like shit she can lord over because she's a narcissistic bitch. it took me a long time to realize most humans don't act and think like a lunatic like her.
>>
Let them play outside, jump around in puddles, do dumb shit that isn't actually dangerous so they learn limits and confidence while instilling work ethic into them as soon as they are old enough to help with basic chores so they aren't lazy. If we aren't poorfags and I can afford to give the kids an allowance I'd give them one weekly as long as they do their chores and then not buy them jack shit if it's entertainment related unless its their birthday or Christmas.
I dunno if I am manly enough to be a good father figure though, or even have kids.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.