[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Not having a vagina makes me so depressed. I'm so disgusted
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
File: tumblr_o9fihn2aqv1vv52cho1_500.gif (2 MB, 500x282) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o9fihn2aqv1vv52cho1_500.gif
2 MB, 500x282
Not having a vagina makes me so depressed.

I'm so disgusted by gay sex.
Somebody watching my butt, from behind, if I'm in a "doggy style" position, he'll see the view of a man.
The perineum is where the vagina should be... But instead of it being there, there's just skin. Then further forward there's a ball sax, lumping out disgustingly, and then a dick attached to that.

I almost want to just get a shitty srs so that it won't look as disgusting, even if it wouldn't function for sex...
But if I actually did that, I'd have no chance to find a partner.
>>
>>29978013
Your dick is attached to your balls? Really?
>>
>>29978013
Take some pimozide mate
>>
>>29978218
Doesn't do anything.

>>29978069
Stop being a retard.
>>
>>29978013
Deal with it. Female genitals are ugly too, you know.
>>
>>29978013
Seeing a chastity cage must be pretty hot though.

They're just going to have to accept that your are trans, OP. Dunno if a big surgery like that is worth it or would make that much of a difference.
>>
>>29978013
WHO IS THIS
SOMEONE TELL ME
>>
>>29978013
>>29978366
be my tranny fag gf
>>
>>29978366
It'll make your freakish thoughts disappear
>>
>>29978013
>pic
>tfw no trap gf boipussy to toy with
>>
>>29978013
Lol. Pussies look like infectious axe wounds.
>>
>>29979201
I was on venlafaxine (effexor) + risperidone (Some try this combo for BDD and delusional disorders), it didn't really do shit, other than give me terrible stomach pain, and wrecked my stomach functionality for half a year (it worked, but produced a ton of trapped gas, which caused horrible pain).

Psychopharma doesn't work on trans people, since we don't actually have any mental disorder, we have a completely reasonable reaction based on the situation.
>>
>>29979277
You don't need antipsychotics, that's old and debunked.
Anticonvulsants are actually what can cure transexualism.
Try some basic benzos or gabapentin
>>
>>29979370
Benzo barely even have a calming effect.

Nothing works on trans people.
You can cure people with BPD who have convinced themselves that they're trans.
>>
OP, I know it's you who posted that mean thread the other day.

If I were a dicklet, could pic related satisfy you, at least for while? I'd bring you on cute dates and be very nice.
>>
>>29979272
I'm a virgin and the thought of having to deal with one makes me feel uneasy, plus I'm incredibly self conscious. I think I'm just going to die a virgin desu
>>
>>29979277
>don't actually have any mental disorder
GET A LOAD OF THIS GUY.
>>
>>29978013
self loathing resulting in gender dysphoria

the beta neet mental disorder
>>
File: AMC_ITB_S1_SP_QuinnsSpeech.jpg (138 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
AMC_ITB_S1_SP_QuinnsSpeech.jpg
138 KB, 1920x1080
>>29979663
Probably not.
My taste is older, tall, and care taking men. He would need to have at least an average sized dick, to be able to make sex nice (5" length, 4.5" girth, up to 1.5" larger in either measurement).

Either way, I still need to find another $7k, before dating becomes viable.
>>
>>29979685
Vaginas have muscles too, they cling on your dick and drool all over it, they just want to leech all of your mana. It's not worth it desu!
>>
>>29979816
sounds fucking gross desu family
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.