[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>be 5'9 285lbs fat bro >decide to finally take a stand
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1
File: dwojacks.png (61 KB, 1228x1502) Image search: [Google]
dwojacks.png
61 KB, 1228x1502
>be 5'9 285lbs fat bro
>decide to finally take a stand and lose weight
>search for that gym membership I keep paying for every month but never go
>arrive at gym and all machines are taken by all the fit chads and stacys
>go downstairs and follow it in locker room
>whats this?
>go into this wooden room thats super hot and misty
>feels really good
>all of a sudden start sweating
>holy shit this machine actually works
>stay on it for about 30 minutes until I get exhausted
>get home and weigh myself
>lost 5lbs

It was called a Sauna machine. I sweated so much from it. I was surprised with the weight lose but it's probably because of my big size. I really feel like I can stick to this a couple of times a week.
>>
>>29977618
yes infrared saunas are usually really good for you, you can lose a lot of weight if you do them multiple times a week
>>
>>29977618
Is it really that simple? Is it fat that you're losing or is it all water weight? I'm considering doing this.
>>
The sweat you produced is all the weight you lost.

You didn't burn any more calories by being in there than you normally would just by existing.

You lost five pounds worth of water.
Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.