[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What do I do now?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (1 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1 MB, 3264x2448
Honestly crying my eyes out, told an abusive fwb goodbye and now she's telling all her friends, I'm crying, I hope I made the right choice
>>
Honestly, why do you care what she or her friends think? If she was abusive, fuck her. As for what you should do, go get another fwb or hell even a girlfriend.
>>
W-what? I don't understand at any part of your sentence why you'd be upset to the point of crying. Kinda seem like a drama queen.
>>
>>29977916
She was extremely abusive to me, emotionally, verbally and physically, I apologize for sounding over dramatic however it's like losing a part of you even though that part only hurt you. It was a bad meme
>>
File: 1457858273135.jpg (322 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
1457858273135.jpg
322 KB, 1280x960
>>29978004
Huh, okay I guess I kinda get it then? Tbh friends with benefits is the most meme tier relationship you can possibly have. It sounds like you were in love and the fwb title was an excuse/coping mechanism. Chad would never get upset his fuckbuddy is gone.
>>
Kill yourself, retarded normalslime.
>>
>>29978066
Niagra kek
>>
Get over it you cringe-inducing jelly-boned waste of space.

You actually care about what these people think?

I'm a complete stranger and I detest you for turning your own moment of triumph into a defeat just because the awful person you SUCCESSFULLY rejected doesn't feel like talking about you like the sun shines out of your asshole?

Get over yourself; the world does not revolve around your feelings.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.