[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Get into argument >2 other people join in against me
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (95 KB, 700x700) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
95 KB, 700x700
>Get into argument
>2 other people join in against me

WHY THE FUCK DON'T I EVER GET ANYONE ON MY SIDE??? IS IT BECAUSE I AM FUCKING CRUEL THAT I RUSTLE JIMMIES OR I AM TOO SMART????
>>
No it's cuz you a normie bitch nikka.
>>
File: 1458404542554.png (317 KB, 796x712) Image search: [Google]
1458404542554.png
317 KB, 796x712
>start winning an argument IRL
>"Shut up loser!"
>everyone laughs
>>
Just don't argue? You will be happier. Try relaxing and being open to agreeing with others.
>>
>>29977437
no one joins your side because you are a fucking retard.
>>
>>29977477

IM NOT A PPL PLEASER FAGGOT
>>
>>29977437
>IS IT BECAUSE I AM FUCKING CRUEL THAT I RUSTLE JIMMIES OR I AM TOO SMART????
was almost on your side until you said this
sounds like you're such an obvious tryhard that everyone sees right through you
better luck next time
>>
People don't defend you because you're either wrong, retarded or both. In fact, if you need people to come to your defense to begin with you're also probably wrong, retarded, or both. Probably both.
>>
>>29977586
Yeah i agree. I think op is one of those fags that thinks hes smart and just lazy because he did good in science class
>>
>>29977673
>>29977586

HAHA look at these asslickers already frenchkissing themselves to this argument
>>
>>29977711
very cringe OP, would not recommend posting again
>>
>>29977833

Haha, fuck off to Reddit nigger.
>>
>>29977867
am i being meta trolled or are you as much of a newfag as you look like ?
>>
File: ba1.jpg (113 KB, 497x732) Image search: [Google]
ba1.jpg
113 KB, 497x732
>try to do a proper arguement with normies
>state facts, use a calm tone and address the topic at hand
>"well i dont give a fuck"
>>
>>29977900

You look more like an autist hahaha I'm not even taking you seriously.
>>
>>29977946
They're not here to argue, they're just here to bully and feel superior.
>>
>>29977948
so tryhard it hurts
>>
>get into argument
>100% know I'm right and have evidence right in front of me
>normie continues to just deny and repeat himself ad nauseum, conveniently ignoring the evidence.
>i don't really care and start to just mock his stubbornness.
>despite being in the wrong he keeps repeating himself and holding me hostage in this stupid debate
>girl in between us sides with him claiming "he knows about this stuff"
>finally get him to admit he's wrong
>"lol you should be a lawyer because you never give up on pointless details like that anon" says girl
>she still sides with him
>they both make fun of my autistic mannerisms
I might have to kill something.
>>
>>29977970
You can't win friends and arguments.

Pick one.

I am sure you will make the right choice anon.
>>
>>29977970
>I might have to kill myself
yes I think that will be best for you in the long run.
>>
>>29977437
Kill yourself you insufferable mong
>>
>>29977966

Yet you're still taking the bait HAHA my god you are so dense.
>>
File: 1372986054025.jpg (101 KB, 650x650) Image search: [Google]
1372986054025.jpg
101 KB, 650x650
>>29978122
i'll just leave this here and let you think about your posting career
>>
>>29978143

Aww looks like someone upset already
>>
>>29977970
>>29977970
>>girl in between us sides with him claiming "he knows about this stuff"
>>finally get him to admit he's wrong
>>"lol you should be a lawyer because you never give up on pointless details like that anon" says girl
>>she still sides with him
>>they both make fun of my autistic mannerisms
It reaallyy fucking bothers me that robots can't win. Even when they're quiet they still get shit. What the fuck are you supposed to have? Winning that argument means nothing to him but itbreally impacts the life of a person like us.
Dude seriously how unfair is life going to constantly be be.

I genuinely have reached a point where normals tremendously disgust me. I really needing move out to the sticks and not interact with people regularly
>>
Probably because you are objectively and completely wrong.
>>
>>29977437
>not able to win a 1-on-3 argument

beta
>>
>>29978280
I realise the problem, y'all should grow a pair
Seriously tho its a rock papper scissor kind of game with violence, ignorance and intelligence
Intelligence beats violence, violence beats ignorance, ignorance beats intelligence.
Just apply it like that and everything should be allright, maybe pick a fight or two too.
>>
>>29978693
Violence beats everything. Destruction is a cosmic absolute.
>>
>>29977437

You have to be funny about it and remember what you win by arguing with an normie ape, though you seem to be an ape so suit yourself I guess...
>>
Same thing happens to me all the time, I lift and am not a pussy though, so I literally don't care and just drown out opposition with more noise.

But yeah, when I was a pencil neck it was very frustrating.

I also realize how douchey this came off, I'm aware, I just thought I should share that the best thing to do as a NEET loser nobody likes, is craft your appearance to be more intimidating, it helps a lot.
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.